Chapter 23

We get out of the car and Corpse wraps his arm around me protectively. I smile weakly up at him. "There's my precious girls smile." He tells me and I blush. We all go inside and Poki talks to the lady at the front desk. "Hi we need to talk to the principal." "She's a bit busy right now." She says. "I can guarantee you that this is more important ma'am." Sykkuno tells her and corpse nods in agreement.

"Sit here. I'll tell her you wish to talk to her." Within 30 minutes we are all sitting around the principals desk and I shake my leg nervously. "So why are you in my office today?" She asks. Poki Sykkuno and Corpse look at me and I hide my face in corpses chest. I feel him play with my hair lightly.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Poki speaks up for me. "One of your staff members sexually abused her." Her face falls. "Which one?" "Mr.Martin.." I mumble out. "He's scary.." "how long has he done this and what did he do?" I tell her everything she needs to know then she calls the police. When they arrived they stop in at the office. "I'll call him down to the office." She tells the police officers. I hear his name called over the intercom and about 5 minutes later I see his face.

I start shaking visibly and Corpse holds me close. "He can't hurt you baby.." he places a soft kiss on my forehead. "I told you to not tell anyone.." he growls as the cops put him in handcuffs. "I'll kill you. I swear I'll kill you." He says as he's dragged away to the car. And they drive off.

I continue to shake. "I recommend bringing her to the ER to be safe since this has been going on for sometime." The older 3 nod and we go back to the car driving to the hospital.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

"I don't want to go.." I mumble out and they sigh. "It will be quick I promise. Then we can do anything you want." Corpse tells me. He carries me into the hospital and we decide on just coming in.

Within 30 minutes I'm checked in a room and a nurse comes in. "Hello honey. My name is Taylor. I'll be your nurse for now." I nod a little. She checks my blood pressure and listens to my heart. Then she takes out a needle. "I need to take one blood now for testing." My breathing becomes quick. "You need to calm down for me love.." she tells me.

Corpse takes my hands and I look at him. "Just talk to me baby. Don't think about it Okay?" I nod a little bit. "We can take a nice break from streaming for a bit and just hang out with Rae when she returns ." We continue to make small talk and before I know it she says she's done.

"You did very well baby." I smile weakly. I've been feeling like shit lately but I've been able to manage. Poki and Sykkuno soon come in and sit down. "Hi bub. How are you feeling?" Poki asks. "I don't know..my head hurts and my stomach hurts a lot..so does my back.." she pouts slightly and the nurse comes back in. "Based off the blood test it I am going to ask a few follow up questions. Did you have sexual intercourse around two to three months ago?" "Umm yea you can say that.." I shiver slightly at the thought of Mason. "And have you had your period recently?"

"Not last month but it's really bad this month.." I mumble a little embarrassed, due to Corpse and Sykkuno being in the room. "Well..I'm sorry to say this but you had a miscarriage.." she tells me. "I-I was pregnant..?"

—————————————

Sorry for the late update. Enjoy!!!

-Andy ☺️❤️