Chapter 17

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Ugh today is going to be hell..I roll out of bed and go to my closet. I pick out a 5sos T-shirt with ripped skinny jeans and a flannel shirt along with my converses. I fishtail braid my hair and then grab my skateboard and sling my backpack over my shoulder.

Walking down the stairs I hear someone in the kitchen so I go there to see Corpse. "Oh hey Corpse..what are you doing up so early?" I ask. "I made you a lunch." He tells me handing me a brown paper bag. "Awww thank you." I tell him. My arms find their way around his torso. He hugs back.

"Well I'm going to head off to school. Can we stream later..?" I ask with puppy eyes. "I'll ask the group." He chuckles out. I head out the door and skate to school. Getting to the front of the building was what I dreaded. The knot grew inside my stomach, my heart beat sped up and my palms got sweaty.

Reaching down I grab my skateboard and go to the office to get my schedule. "H-hi I'm new here. My name is Katlyn Bensons." "Oh yes our new student. Here's your schedule, a map of the school and your locker information." The kind older lady tells me. "Thank you.." I tell her and go to find my locker. After 5 minutes I find it and put in the combination.

I get it to open so I put my skateboard in there. After I find out my class is on the other side of the building. Practically running to get there I turn the knob but it's locked so I knock. Within a minute the door is unlocked and I'm let in.

"Who are you?" A creepy looking middle aged man asks. How did this creep become a teacher..? "I'm your new student.." "well come on in and introduce yourself." I walk in and stand in front of the class and the teacher rests his hand on my shoulder.

Shifting uncontrollably I begin. "Hi, I'm Katlyn but I prefer Katie. I'm 17, I moved here from LA and my hobbies are to hang out with friends, skateboard and make videos on YouTube." "Omg you're that new girl that plays among us with Corpse!!!" I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly. "Yeah I do.." "oh so are you big on YouTube?" The teacher asks with a little smirk standing too close for comfort.

"I'm getting there..I just got 100,000k subs so I'm working my way up." He nods and tells me to sit at the empty desk right next to his. I reluctantly sit there. Only 156 more school days until I graduate..

———————

New part later today too :)

-Andy ☺️❤️