Chapter 26

I kiss back and when we pull away I look up at him. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that.." he says before putting back up his mask and walking back to the car. I get in the car to see corpse on the right and Sykkuno in the middle. I just want to sit with him..

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I sit next to Sykkuno and close my eyes. I just hope life gets better. It honestly sucks..I probably should have gotten those antidepressants. You know what no..fuck that. Doctors just want me medicated.

When we get home I go upstairs to my room and lock the doors. I don't want to talk to anyone for the rest of the day. Thoughts of what happened with corpse less than 20 minutes ago race through my head. He kissed me but then he pulled away and now won't talk to me.

He doesn't love me..no one does. What's the point anymore..I open up my window and crawl on the roof to look at the stars. It's just a place for me to think.

Maybe they all don't want me here. Maybe it's best if I leave. Maybe..no..I can't do that..but maybe I should. Everyone would be happier. I go back to my room and grab my blades. Corpse though I flushed these..boy was he wrong. I leave the permanent marks on my wrist and watch as the blood flows out..it's a relief. I then open the bottle of painkillers and pour about ten into my hand.

Was I really about to do this? It would help everyone out..I wouldn't be a burden anymore. Right as I am about to take the pills corpse comes running in. "How'd you get in?!" He shows me the Bobby pin. "I-I heard you crying. Baby..w-what were you doing..?"

I don't even have to tell him. I drop the pills on the floor and look down at my feet crying hysterically. "I-I d-d-do-don't k-know.." I cry out. "Baby..it's okay. I promise.." I feel his arms wrap around me and he pulls me into his lap on my bed. "I-it's not okay." "And it's okay to not be okay." "It do-doesn't feel l-like it." "It will just take time. How about you get some sleep Okay? I'll be right here.."

I nod slightly and drift off again easily. I can't help but wonder if he will be the one keeping me alive, if he is my lifeline.

3rd POV

Corpse moves to the younger girls bathroom. He flushes the blades he finds and removes all the pills from her medicine cabinet to his. He just wants her to be safe. He didn't know she was feeling this way..only if corpse had known he would have stopped her and helped take the pain away.

He looks at Katie who is sleeping peacefully at the moment. That's when he gets an idea. He runs downstairs to the others.

"G-guys?" "Yeah corpse what's up?" Rae says to him. "I-I just walked in on Katie about to commit suicide..I stopped her. She's sleeping right now..I went through her room and removed her blades and pills. I think she will be okay. But as I was in there I was thinking..it may be crazy but we should get her a puppy..it might help with her depression and anxiety. Plus it may be a good distraction for her." Corpse tells them.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

"That's a good idea corpse..I think she will love having a puppy around. We will start to look into it." Poki states. "Okay..well I'm going to head back up to her. I'll see y'all later." Corpse goes up to the room to see an angel sleeping peacefully. He loves her more than he loves himself. It's hard for him to explain.

"I wish I could tell you how I really feel..I just don't want things to be different.." he whispers to the sleeping girl.

—————————————
This one was saddddddddd. But as I said it will get happier. And very fluffy..hehe :)

-Andy☺️❤️