Chapter 7

Rae starts the movie and I can barely pay attention to it due to the fact of what I did in the bathroom literally less than 30 minutes ago. They must have all noticed because they paused the movie.

"Is everything alright Katie?" Corpse asks me. "Huh? Oh yeah..I-I'm just tired. And a little anxious..I called my social worker earlier and she's coming around noon tomorrow to see if the living space is safe for me. I-I don't want to go back into the system. I want to stay here with you guys.." I tell them.

"Awwww everything will be okay Katie. We will make a good impression. We want you around too. I mean who wouldn't? You're an amazing person." Poki says. "Everyone.." I mumble.

The movie starts back up and Corpse whispers in my ear. "I'm not sure what people have put in that pretty little head of yours but Poki Rae and Sykkuno want you around and I'd probably die if you weren't here." That makes me smile. "You're really nice Corpse." I whisper.

Laying my head against his chest. "I try to be." He rubs small circles into my back. And before I know it I'm asleep.

I'm woken up by someone carrying me. I stir a bit in their arms. "Shhh go back to sleep little one." I can tell it's Sykkuno. Where's Corpse..? I'm too tired to think anymore. The minute he lays me down I fall asleep.

***

I wake up around 11:00am due to someone shaking me. I open my eyes to meet the hazel ones of Corpse. "Good morning Princess. How did you sleep?" "Okay I guess..I had a nightmare but those aren't uncommon." I tell him.

"Aww..you could have came to me and I would have helped calm you down.." I just shrug and he nods. I haven't had the best experience with male figures in my life. I get up to realize I'm wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

Going to my backpack I take out a tie dye cropped hoodie and my high waisted jean shorts. "You don't have much stuff.." "umm yea. In foster care we don't really have money to purchase many things.." he nods understandingly.

I go into my bathroom and change my clothes then place the dirty laundry in the hamper. I loosely braid my hair letting it fall over my shoulder. Walking out I feel Corpse looking at me for a little too long and I shift uncomfortably. I don't like when people look at me..

"You look beautiful! Now come on love let's get you some breakfast." I nod slightly and we go to the kitchen where Rae and poki are making pancakes. "Hey guyssss." "Hi Rae." I say tired. "Someone still sounds sleepy." Poki says hugging me from behind.

I lean into her. "You girls should take this one shopping after the social worker leaves. She needs some new clothes." Corpse tells them and they squeal. "It will be so much fun Katie we shoulddddd." "Yeah Katie let's do it!!!"

"I don't know guys..I don't have much money.." "we want to treat you out babes. Can we pleaseeeee." Poki pleads. "If I say yes will you stop..?" They smirk and nod.

"Okay we can go to the mall.."  "yayyyyyyyyyy." They both say at the same time. It's going to be a long day..

————————————
Hey everyone! Here's the next part for you all!! Enjoy. I love you all. Thank you for reading :)

-Andy ☺️❤️