Chapter 15

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"I guess I should start from the beginning.. when I was born my mom died from giving birth to me. My dad kept me and then when I was about 3 he began abusing me. I started school when I was 5 and went to school and I thought everyone else was going through the same thing..I kept believing that until I was 11. I made the most stupid mistake of my life when I realized. I went home and told my dad what he was doing wasn't right..he beat me so much..then he brought me to his room..I think you can figure out the rest. It went on like that for about 2 years. I had finally told someone at school about it. My dad was arrested and I was put into foster care. In total I was in about 12 homes. The same things happened there sometimes. Mason was nice to me in the beginning..he got me to open up to him and then a couple months later he would call me bad names..then he started doing what dad did.."

I pull down my shirt below my collar bone to show him the one there, then the one on my wrist, on my inner thighs and the inside of my ankle. He looks shocked.

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

"And now I'm here praying I can trust you guys..men kinda scare me.." I look down and play with my hands in my lap. "I've never done this for anyone..but if you can trust me I can trust you.." I hear him say. He tilts my head up and I look at him. He took off his mask for me. He trusts me that much.

"You should take your mask off around me more. I'd pay for a monthly subscription of that." "Or you can pay me in kisses." He says with a smirk. I kiss his cheek. "I like this way of payments." I tell him. "Me too." I get pulled into his lap. "Promise me you'll stop..?" "I'll try..no promises though.." he sighs and nods. "I'll just try my best to help you."

I cuddle closer to him. "Cuddles help." I tell Corpse. "That's good to know." "Skateboarding also helps." "We should go to the skate park sometime. I'm sure Rae, Poki and Sykkuno would like to come." "They skateboard?" I ask. "Yeah they love it. Well Sykkuno is still learning." Corpse chuckles a bit. "Can we go tomorrow..?" I ask with puppy eyes. "Yeah of course baby." I cuddle closer to the man I feel safest with and soon fall asleep.

***

I wake up to the morning light coming through my window and a strong pair of arms wrapped around me. "Good morning, love." "Morning.." I mumble out. I'm not a morning person. "Excited to go to the skatepark?" "Yea 'm just tired.." I say cuddling closer to him somehow. We stay like that for a few minutes before we decide to get up.

He goes to his room and I change into a grey cropped hoodie that says "snoopy" on it with the character and high waisted jean shorts with my vans. I then meet up with corpse in the hallway. He has his mask on and a skateboard in his hand.

"Rae, Sykkuno, Poki we are going to head down to the skatepark Wanna come?" Corpse asks. Within minutes they are out of their rooms holding their skateboards. "Wait you skateboard Katie?" Sykkuno asks and I nod. "That's cool! You can teach me now!" I giggle at his enthusiasm and we all go outside.

"Y'all have to lead the way because I have no idea where this park it." I tell them. Poki Rae and Sykkuno lead the way and Corpse stays in the back with me. I can tell today is going to be fun.

———————————

Here's the next chapter!! Enjoy my loves!!!🤍

-Andy ☺️❤️