Chapter 28

We get out of the car after corpse puts his mask on. I grab Tucker from the crate in the back and notice him shaking a little bit. I kiss the top of his head. "It's ok Tucker." I whisper to him.

As we walk into the store corpse grabs a cart and we walk through the store. We pick out a teal collar, a black leash, a dog tag that we got engraved at the machine with his name, my phone number and our address on it, food bowls, food, a bed, a couple toys and pads to keep on top of the bed. I pay for it all before corpse has the chance to and I stick out my tongue.

"I'm paying next time." He says. "Nopeee" We put the collar and tag on Tucker and place him back in the crate. Corpse starts driving and I smile. I like him..a lot. But he probably doesn't feel that way I mean..he kissed me then apologized before running off.

We sit in a comfortable silence for the rest of the ride home. Rae, Poki and Sykkuno are all waiting outside and I laugh. "Guess they're excited?" I say to corpse. "I think that's an understatement." He says.

We get out of the car and they come over. "I wanna see a cute puppy." Sykkuno says. The girls nod. "Okay okay." I get Tucker from the crate in the back seat. "This is Tucker." I tell them. "Oh Jesus- he's adorable." Sykkuno says. "He's so tinyyyy. What breed?" Poki ask. "He's an Australian shepherd. And he's 3 weeks old." They awe and start taking pictures of him for their Instagram stories I'm guessing.

"That's the cutest puppy everrrrr." Rae says. I giggle. "Well can you take him inside please? I need to get the things from the pet store." I say handing him to Rae. She brings him inside and Corpse helps me bring everything to my room after putting the food and water bowls in the kitchen and the dog food in the pantry closet on the floor. I return to the living room to see Tucker curiously walking around exploring the new environment.

I get a notification and I see corpse posted a picture of Tucker licking my face.

I think I'm being replaced by Tucker. Is that true @ Katie_kitkat??

I giggle and go over to hug him. "You're amazing..and I love you." I peck his lips quickly before blushing. "And I Love you too." He kisses me and then pulls away. This time he doesn't apologize or run off..he just smiles at me. "Be me girlfriend?" He whispers. I nod quickly and he chuckles.

"Well aren't you just cuter than Tucker." He says and I giggle hugging him. "You're so cute.." he mumbles hugging me.

————————————
:D

-Andy☺️❤️