Chapter 5

Corpse instantly wraps his arms around me. "I'm so sorry about everything..you don't deserve this.." I hug back and lay my head on his chest. "I'm calling my social worker tonight..I want to get out of there. She will most likely come to visit with me tomorrow."

He nods. "Okay little one. Let's get your things in the car." I put everything in the back of Corpses car then we get in. "How about you rest? You look tired and we have about an hour drive." I nod and rest my head against the window, letting my eyelids close and I soon drift off to sleep.

Dylan's POV

She left..I told her to leave and now she's not coming back. How can I explain this to Lisa and Gordon? I look at the YouTube channel she wrote on my hand and go over to the computer. I type in the search bar KitKat Katie.

I click on the YouTube channel and see the girl I knew for a few hours. She's a gamer. And she has played with some of the best YouTubers like Spedicy, Pewdiepie, Sykkuno, Corpse, Pokimane and Valkyrae. That's insane..

I click on one of the videos and her voice plays through my head phones. "Hello my kittens! Today we are trying something new. We are going to be playing among us with Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Sykkuno, Corpse, valkyrae,poki, Rhymestyle, Bobby and Mr.Beast!! That's crazy right? I'm this little YouTuber with 10k subs and I'm out here playing with celebrities.."

She clicks a few times before joining a discord call. "KATIE HIIIIIIII" "jeesh jack calm down. You're going to kill my ears." She smiles. I've never seen her smile.. "whaddup baby?" Her adorable giggle comes through my headphones. "Hiya corpse. Please don't kill me first this timeeee." "Okay little one I won't."

I finish the video and look at her page. She has nearly 100k subscribers now. I click on another one and watch it for a few minutes before I hear Mason in the background. He told me bad things about Katie..were they a lie..? I hear him slap her. "I-I'm fine guys. I just fell off my chair that was the noise.." a few 'okays' were said around the chat. She's gone and it's all my fault..

Katie's POV

I wake up being carried. "Put me downnnn." I whine half asleep. I hear a deep chuckle and I cuddle deeper into the chest of the person holding me. "Oh my god she's cuter in person.." I hear Rae say. After a few minutes I'm fully awake. "Hi guys.." I mumble softly. "Heyyyy" "hello" "hiii" "hi little one. Did you sleep well?"

I nod and cuddle again. "give me Katie I wanna cuddleeeee." My small figure is passed to someone else. I open my eyes to see Poki. I burry my face in her neck. "You hungry? We ordered pizza." She says while rubbing my back. I nod and she carries me to the kitchen. I put the smallest piece I could find on a plate then sit down at the table. Poki sets me in her lap and Sykkuno, Rae and Corpse sit in the other chairs.

"I finally have someone I can holdddddd." I giggle, "yeah." After taking a few bites of the pizza in front of me I feel four sets of eyes on me. "Love are you going to eat anymore?" Corpse asks and I just shrug. "May I be excused?" I ask and they nod. Rae stands up. "Want me to show you your room?" I nod grabbing my bags. "I really hope you like this.." she says leading me up the stairs.

———————————————
Hey y'all. I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to keep up this book..I mean no one is really reading it so again so what's the point :/

-Andy