Chapter 27

Corpses POV

It's been a few weeks. And I think that we found a good breeder. He lives on a farm an hour from here and has a few different puppy breeds for us to see.

I knock on Katie's door. "Katie can I come in?" "Yeah." She says and I open the door. "Ready to go baby we are going for a ride." I tell her. She nods and gets up before going outside to the car. It's just me and her going. We drive the 2 hours to the farm. "What are we doing here?" She asks me.

"You'll see." I tell her and bring her over to the man who I was on the phone with earlier. "Oh hello. You must be the one who called earlier. Right this way." He leads us to a part of the barn with a playpen wit little puppies. I look over at Katie and see her smiling. "You get to pick one out baby. And they can be your best friend." "Really??" "Yeah of course." She goes over to the playpen and gets on her knees before holding a very tiny Australian shepherd.

"That one is 3 weeks old. I couldn't sell him. You would never guess 3 weeks by the size. I'd say 2 at most if I didn't know better." He tells us. "He's perfect.." I hear her whisper. I sit next to her and scratch lightly behind his ears. "Me too baby. Me too. Sir I believe this puppy is the one for us."

"Okay if you say so. Come do the paperwork." I go and do the paperwork and we start making small talk. "What was the reason for you two to get a puppy?" "Well I want her to be happy so I figured a puppy might help with the anxiety and depression..she's told me how much she loves puppies." I tell the man. "Aww. That's really sweet of you. How about I sell you that puppy for say..100?" I nod and give him five twenties. This is a good deal..I was expecting to to pay a lot more.

We walk back out to Katie who is now being kissed by the puppy. "Hey puppy. That's my job." I say kissing her cheek. Katie blushes and I smirk a bit. "Well let's get going. We need to stop at petco to get your puppy the essentials." She carries the puppy to the car and we put him in the crate in the back of my car.

"What are you thinking about naming him?" I ask "I really like the name Tucker." She says. "I think it suits him." She giggles. I'm so happy she's happy right now.

—————————

Enjoy:)

-Andy☺️❤️