Chapter 31

"Okay what are we going to order?" "Sushiiiiiiii" Poki, Jeremy, Sykkuno, Ludwig and Corpse say at the same time to Rae. "Is sushi okay with you Katie?"  "I-I've never h-had it before.." I say looking down. "Well it's the best thing ever!!" Ludwig says wrapping an arm around me and looking off into the distance at nothing.

"Okay.." I giggle. I feel much more comfortable around him. It's strange. I don't shake or stutter as much. It's like I've known him forever and I feel oddly connected to him.

About 30 minutes later I'm at a table curled up in corpses lap with him trying to feed me a piece of sushi. "Come on baby it's not as bad as you think it is." I sigh. "Okay fine.." I take a little bite. "Sooooo do you like it?" Poki asks. I shrug. "It's good it's just the texture throwing me off." I say and lay my head on Corpses shoulder.

I eat a few more pieces before Rae says we should watch some movies. We decided on some of the Harry Potter movies. The rest of the night goes by smoothly until the sleeping part. I look around and everyone is asleep. Even Tucker. I go out to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

After hearing footsteps behind me I turn around to see Ludwig. "Hey little one what are you doing up?" I just shrug. "Can't sleep.." "why's that?" "Just thinking..can you miss some you didn't even know..?" I ask feeling crazy. "Yeah. I do every day. Well I didn't know her that much but..anyways who are you missing?" he says.

"I miss my mum..she died giving birth to me and my dad hated me every day for it.." I mumble. "I miss my mum too. I was 7 when she passed. I had to live with my grandma because she was only 16 when she had me. The only thing I have is this..." he shows me a letter. I read it and it's about his mum talking about her experience carrying him. It's beautiful. I look at the name on the bottom and I stand there in shock.

"L-Lud.."I stutter. "Yeah what is it?" I go up to my room and take a similar letter out of my bag. I unfold it and put it on the counter next to his. He reads it over and tears fill his and my eyes. "So you're the little sister I've always wanted huh?" "I guess so.." I smile up at him the tears still falling. My grip only gets tighter around him and he chuckles. "Good to have you back little one," He says before kissing my head. "Good to have you back."

—————————————
Plot twist lol. Bet you never saw that coming.

-Andy ☺️❤️