Chapter 12 - Christmas Wedding Part II

Chapter 12
Christmas Wedding Part II

The Wedding Ceremony

The wedding ceremony was held in a small ballroom inside the hotel. The room was covered in Christmas ornaments dominated with the color, white, gold and peach. At the altar, there was a giant christmas tree with silver, white, gold, and peach ornaments. The wedding arch was made of a christmas wreath with tons of light bulbs around it. The carpet that laid out through the aisle was white, surrounded by white chairs with a peach cloth on it wrapped on it and white flowers tied on the back of each chair.

The wedding ceremony was about to begin and everyone was at their position.

The Officiant was standing at the altar.

The first one to enter the venue was the groom, Ben Geller Willick, accompanied by Carol and Ross on each side. Susan had let Ross to be on Ben’s side since she thought it was only appropriate since Ben was Ross’ biological son.

The second to walk in the aisle was Rachel and Susan, as the parents of the Groom, followed by Hailee’s mother behind. Then, the bridesmaid and the groomsman entered, including Emma, followed by the best man and the maid of honor. The flower girl and the ring bearer entered after. The last one to enter was Hailee with her arm encircled on her father’s arm.

Hailee was wearing a floral lace overskirt wedding dress that hugged every curve on her body perfectly. Her bright blonde hair was set loose and curled to perfection. Finally, the bride reached the altar, and the father’s bride handed her to Ben, the groom.

Ben took his bride’s hand into his as the officiant started the ceremony.

Carol and Susan took a seat at the right side of the room, on the first row, next to Rachel. Rachel took a seat next to Ross, along with Emmery, Ella, and Judy. On the second row, there were Ashley Tribbiani, The Bings (Chandler, Monica, Jack, and Erica) and The Hannigans (Phoebe, Mike, and Lily).

Soon after the groom and the bride exchanged their vows and exchanged their ring, they were pronounced as husband and wife for the first time. The crowds were cheering at the newlywed couple. Their parents and siblings shed tears of joy as the bride and the groom shared their first kiss as a married couple.

“I cannot believe my little boy is married.” Ross whispered to Rachel as he dabbed his tears with his handkerchief.

Rachel gave her husband a smile as she took his hand into his and gave it a squeeze, “I know. I’m so happy for both of them.”

Ross smiled and nodded at her, “Do you think we will have any grandchildren soon?” Ross asked.

Rachel frowned and slapped his shoulder playfully, “Ross, we made a promise to never push any of our kids to have children. I mean we used to hate that when our parents kept asking us about that particular topic. Have you forgotten about that?” Rachel whispered so that Judy couldn’t hear their conversation.

Ross smiled weakly and nodded, “You’re right. We shouldn’t do that to our kids. But, I don’t mind if they give us any.” Ross shrugged and smiled excitedly.

Rachel giggled and then said, “And I don’t mind too.” She finished with a smile.

Meanwhile, when the whole ceremony happened, Emma stared at the happy couple with a hint of envy. She sighed happily as she let her mind wander on a certain thing that has been on her mind these past month. Aaron. She knew she needed to do something about it before she went insane. She made a mental note for herself to call Aaron right after the wedding ended.

As the groom and the bride exited the venue, it marked the end of the wedding ceremony.

The family members and the guests moved to the bigger ballroom, just across the hall.