48

Poohbear

They made it to a house and I looked at them.

"This yo papa house"Dayvon said typing away on his phone

"Who"

"Yo daddy son"Kemo said.

"Get out assbrain"kemo said and I got out and they looked at me and I was just confused.

"Go in the damn house dummy"Dayvon said laughing and I seen him hitting the wheel laughing.

"Go in with her or sumn"Kemo said and Day looked at him causing him to smack and got out the car.

"Letssss gooo"Kemo said putting his arm around me and we started walking.

"Kemo knock on the door"

"You acting like my grandma can't do shit"he said and I slapped his arm.

But he still knocked.

Kemo

"I shoulda ran and abandon yo ass but Ian even go-"

"I said who the fuck is it- oh hey sisterrrr"Shamya came to the door and hugged Poohbear and they hug for a long ass time then Shamya looked at her face and hug her longer.

"Hohohoh"I said fake yarning blanking my eyes hard.

"Huhuhuh , wassup lame ass nigga"Shamya said laughing and dapped me up.

"Shiddd nun much"I said and Shamya pulled Poohbear in the house and I walked in behind them.

"Damn loud house"I said because it was packed and loud.

"Well People came to see us but , woeeeee you need to change"Shamya said laughing at Poohbear and i snickered pretending to yarn looking else where.

"You fake, com'on though" Shamya said laughing at me then her and poohbear walked somewhere upstairs and I followed.

"This yo room you should know what to do I'll be in the room up there"Shamya said and pulled me with her.

"Damn G"I said looking at her butt

"Boy"she said letting me go and we walked in a room.

"Wait in here real quick don't.Touch.Anything"she said and I mugged her and she left and I touched something as soon as the door closed.

I seen a picture of her and Poohbear and I chuckled.

"Niggas be hardheaded"Shamya said and tried to push me.

"Gotta be stronger then that"I said copying that commercial.

"Your annoying"she said laughing and flopped on her bed.

"might be but I get bitchesss fa days and months"I said and put the picture down look at her and she was already looking at me.

"And I could get you if I wanted to"I said grabbing her throat lightly and she put her hand on my chest.

"You playing too much move dumbass"she said pushing me but even though she didn't push with enough force I just moved.

"Dat Lil bit gemme kitty kitty and I licky licky or whatever Lil thug said"I said remembering some song Lil thug said.

"Shut yo fucking mouth don't say nun"she said and answered a FaceTime video.

"Wassup Lil ma why you ain't been answering"he asked and i was in her background pretending to hump her and I guess he say me but she didn't.

"because I didn't want to"she said

"Nah it's that Lil nigga in yo background"he said.

"Nah that's my sister brother"She said he made a O face and I grabbed the phone and straight faced him.

"You obviously a dumb nigga"I said laughing.

"Kemo gemme my phone"Shamya said and I stood up straight and looked at her.

"Look"I said and I pushed her on the bed and grabbed her hair rapping it up.

"Still think this my sister "I said and put the camera back on me and Shamya kicked me and I flicked her off.

"Shid ion care I was just fucking her anyways nigga-"

I bust out laughing and looked at the phone.

"Mmtch, this nigga clearly bitch hurt"I said straight facing the phone and busing out laughing again.

"U be fucking with lamos Mya"I said laughing and laying on her bed and the dude starring poping off at the mouth saying how he'll kill me.

"Nigga my son a beat yo ass"I said and Mya was still trying to fight me and I pushed her back every time.

"Fuck yo son"

Fuck yo son, fuck yo son, fuck yo son

That sentence kept playing over and over in my head.

Shamya

I kept hitting him and he was fighting back with one leg and his arm.

"Fuck yo son"I heard Blick say.

Kemo stopped fighting back and I took the phone from him and then I realize he wasn't moving at all.

"Kemo"I said.

"Kemo say sumn"I said shaking him.

"Kemoo"I said.

"Kemo to earth I repeat"

"Blick what you say to him"

"I told that nigga fuck his son cause he think I care or sumn don't nam nigga put fear in me bitch"he said raiding.

"Why would you say that"I said mugging the phone.