50

Poohbear

We had a good minute drive to the same house I went to the other day.

She cut the car off and we got out going in the house and I seen the same dude from the other day and it was a lot of people in here.

"There go angry bird and the bear "Hawk said.

"Suck our dick"she said and I did a lil chuckle .

I seen kemo and I went in there.

"Yo ugly ass"he said and I flicked him off.

"My son want you"he said and I rosed my eyebrow.

"You gotta son?"

"Duh"he said and pushed my head and I mugged him.

"Where Dayvon"I asked.

"Umm.. studio"

"What you mean"

"Yo brother rap"

"Ohhh"

"I told that nigga go because he know how to rap and the oops started saying shit bout his crew so he finna get shit fix"he explained and I nodded my head.

"Wassup Demom"I heard and I looked back hearing his name.

He walked in and i looked at him and put my head down and put it back up.

Fine ass

I nodded my head slowly and then went back in the living room but it was pack and I started getting light headed and felt like I was sweating so I went back in the kitchen and my ears started ringing.

My head started spinning and my eyes started to shut and i felt the table and grabbed it trying to get my balance.

I sat down in the chair and demon was looking at me.

"Some ain't right"I said putting my head down because my head was hurting bad then I had a sharp pain in my stomach.

I started holding my stomach and felt something wet but ignored it.

I stood back up and almost dropped but I grabbed the table again holding my stomach.

Demon

I went in the kitchen because it was pack as a bitch in the living room and I seen Ol girl but when I came in she left out but then came back in.

I seen her eyes shut and she grabbed the table.

"Some ain't right"I heard her say putting her head down on the table.

I tilted my head and she sat down slowly and put her head back down on the table.

She stood back up and almost fell but grabbed the table.

I walked up to her and she laid her head on me and then she looked up at me and her hand was wrapped around her stomach.

"Some not-"she cut herself off almost falling again and I sat her back down on the chair.

"Jit sit yo dumbass down"I said scrunching my face up.

When I sat her down I looked at my hand and it was blood.

"What all you did"I asked.

"Umm, nothing just when I was cooking I had hit my stomach on mistake and it hurted"she said and I shook my head.

"Stand up"I said and she stood up.

"Walk"I said and she walked towards the living room.

"Where you taking her"Shamya came from upstairs and asked and I just kept walking.

"Where are you taking me"she said breathing.

I ignored the question and I put her in the car and drove to house 2.

I opened her door and helped her walk to the house door.

"This yo-"

"Shut up"I said and she looked at me and I picked her up and went upstairs.

I sat her down and I texted the nurse and she came and checked on Ol girl and I left too get her some food.

I went by the store and some niggas walked up to me.

"whats brakkin blood"they said and I was annoyed.

I looked at them and they flashed they guns and I blank faced them.

"If you gon kill me kill me"I said licking my lips

"Shut yo pussy ass up"One of em said.

"5"

"4"

"Nigga you ain't gone do shit it's 2 up against 1"he said and I smirked.

"3"

I love skip counting.

"0"

They looked at each other and laughed I grabbed both of the guns and blank faced them.

"Let's play hide and seek, when I come back out this store that's when the timer over with"I said lowly and I walked in the store and bought some stuff and came back out.

When I came back outside they wasn't no where to be found but they so dumb watch this.

I cut the corner and waited on both of them to meet back up in this exact spot.

3
2
1.
I seen both of them meet back up in front of me and they looked at each other.

"One more chance but one of you have to die so pick"I said annoyed.

"Him i -"I shot him in his head and the dude shook his head and looked at me.

"Clean it up"I said and threw him the same gun I killed the other dude with and drove back to my house.