Happy

Author's POV

" It's all your fault.  I can't walk now !" Jimin whined at Jungkook. Jungkook laughed . " But baby , I did promise you that you won't be able to walk the next day . I just kept my promise baby !" Jungkook said , in a matter of fact tone .

Jimin rolled his eyes . " Whateverrrrr !"

Jungkook, finally put on his robe and walked over to where Jimin was lying down on his stomach , pouting.  He was looking like a sloth and Jungkook was cooing at him . Jungkook slowly sat down on the bed , and then pulled up Jimin's blue silk robe , only to reveal his ass , whose ass skin was squeezing out of the pink panties he had on . Jungkook was gawking at the sight and drooling over the luscious ass .

" I know Mr jeon , you are drooling over my beautiful booty . Don't you DARE think of doing whatever your dumb head is thinking. " Jimin said , eyes closed .

Jungkook licked his lips and said.  " Hmm.. yeah ..  I know .. I should give your ass a rest . After all , we still need to produce babies ." Jungkook chuckled, and got a hit with Jimin's soft hands .

" Shut up !"

" Okay . Okay . My highness . I am sorry . Now let me massage your ass." He said, and placed his both hands on both the ass cheeks and started massaging it . It was so relaxing for Jimin, that he even released a few moans . " Ahhhhhhhh ! Kookie mhmmmmm !"

And on the other side , Jungkook was trying his level best not the rip open both their robes and then fuck Jimin senseless.  But he knew that Jimin was tired and probably in pain , so he decided not to .

Jungkook kept on massaging the two soft cheeks , groaning at the feeling of the sqashable and extremely soft skin on his hand . He would sometimes part the ass cheeks and have a look at the hidden cute pink hole , and blow air in their, receiving a " Yah ! What do you think you are doing?" from Jimin . But he himself was having a HUGEE problem down there.

Jungkook was tempting to duck down and bite down or kiss or even lick the ass cheeks AT LEAST ONCE . And so he did . He ducked down and kissed the right ass cheek , while squeezing the left one . Jimin did not protest . He lowkey wanted Jungkook to carry on . He moaned.  Jungkook knew , that Jimin wanted him to carry on . He pushed the silk robe even more up, now revealing his lower back too . He pulled down the panties, and threw it away somewhere.  He then , bit down on the right ass cheek , and started swirling his tounge on it , sucking it and biting it, making a hickey . " Ahh mhmm ... J-Jungkook... ahh !" Jimin moaned ,clenching his fists and putting his chin on it.  Jungkook repeated the same thing with the left ass cheek . He soon got on top of Jimin, now rubbing his clothed dick on Jimin's bare ass . He pulled down Jimin's robe from his shoulders and started sucking hickeys there.  Kissing his neck and sucking on the porcelain skin . " J-Jungkook ah ... no ... n-not now . My ass is still sore . P-please ." Jimin whimpered.  Jungkook stopped . His baby's tone was so pained.  He didn't want his love to get hurt because of his sexual desires , so he stopped and got down from Jimin and laid down beside him , pulling the other boy on him , so that , he could lie down on him , and keep his head on Jungkook's chest and listen to the faint yet soothing sound of his heart beat . He was relaxed .

" I am sorry , baby . I know you are in pain . I shouldn't have gone that far . I am so sorry!" Jungkook said , voice lacing sorrow.  Jimin looked up , confused, as to why was the love of his life crying over such a petty matter . He took himself closer to Jungkook's face and cupped it and pecked his lips . " Awwwww ! My kookie! Why are you being sorry baby ? It's absolutely okay.  You did not do anything wrong. It's just that , my body is very sensitive. So , I said ." And then he went closer up and whispered in Jungkook's ears . " Moreover, till tonight , my ass will be all okay . We can continue whatever we started. " he said, making Jungkook smile like a kid and making his eyes sparkle . " Really?" He asked . Jimin nodded.  " Yes bunny !"

" Your bunny !" Jungkook gave him a toothy smile. 

" Yes ! Ofcourse MY bunny!"

Jungkook laughed . " Now baby! See , we have completed our Showering and now it is evening 5 . Wow!"

Jimin laughed.  " Jungkook ah ! We came back yesterday, at maybe 2:30 or 3 and then you fucked me straight till 4 or maybe more . And we slept immediately after that and we woke up at 1 in the morning. So it's expected.  But we ate only chicken soup, which was delicious. "

" Yeah . I don't even wanna let go of you , and neither of this comfy master bedroom or this master bed . So , let's cuddle baby !" Jungkook said and Jimin rolled off him , making him whine . " Babyyyyyy ! Comeeee backkkkkkk !" But soon all the whinings stopped , when Jimin hugged him from the side , wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed his neck.  Jungkook smiled and fully turned towards Jimin and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him closer . ( They were basically hugging while laying down ) . Jungkook pulled the fluffy blanket up to their necks and kissed Jimin. " Let's sleep . Hm ?" He said , making Jimin smile and nod .

Slowly, they both drifted off to their own dreamlands. 

They had each other now.  They were happy.  They got their loves at last . Got to take the same wedding oath and slip  the wedding rings in each other's ring fingers.  Now , that they FINALLY had each other, what was needed more ? Two people . But 1 interconnected fate and 1 heart connection. Love is so beautiful, provided ... you work hard enough to get your loved one.  So never give up loving . Because if your love is true, it is sure to bloom . 😚😊😊