導入 | intro

warning: heavy manga spoilers! if you have not finished the manga i would request you do before reading :)

~

~仕始める~

"Do you want to live? Truly? Do you want to live even if you cease to be human? As a human, you will probably lose your life to disease. But... To stop being human is even harder."

Those words will forever remain in my mind, how long has it been? Two... no, three hundred years? All our hard work over the couple of years didn't go to waste, Tanjiro really sold the game for us. I keep forgetting, he's dead isn't he? I've done my best to keep an eye on their children and grandchildren, but everything got too painful. I should be happy, so why do I mourn? Am I that selfish?

"How long are you going to lie in bed?" A sharp voice interupts my thoughts.

Dragging my eyes from the ceiling to meet a pair of sharp purple ones. "We hav-" I start.

"Oh my god, not this again, immortality and bullshit, would you please shut up?"

I chuckled lightly, sitting up. Never breaking the gaze we had with one another.

"Get the hell out, I wanna buy more paints today..." He mumbled as he walked off, the quiet thump of his socks following.

"Whatever you say, Yushiro."

It's been over a century since the fall of Kibitsuji Muzan, after the Demon Slayer Corps took him down. After all the demons were eradicated after his fall, only Yushiro and I remained part of the demon population. Our beloved Tamayo fell during the fight, Yushiro and I only had one another for support. Which... was easier said then done...Tamayo was his everything, I was merely an errend runner. Ever since he and I have lost out purpose since the fall of Kibitusji, we've dedicated ourselves to our hobbies. He spends his nights and days painting his dear Tamayo, and I try to write books on what really happened.

~終了~

i wanted to keep the intro short and sweet, this is my first ever book and im very excited to write for everyone! the other chapters will not be this short, this was a special case.