1

(KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A SLOWWWWWBURN BUT IT MAY NOT SEEM LIKE IT AT FIRST)

Y/N's POV

It's my first day at UA high I can't believe I made it through recommendations! Especially as a new student. I mean I guess they do understand the circumstances I'm in though and I'm not really that new, they're only like 2 weeks in.

I get out of bed and brush my teeth then I get dressed in the school provided uniform. I fix my hair to make it look presentable.

"Bye mom!" I say as I walk out of the door of my apartment. "You better not do anything that'll embarrass or disappoint me." she says and then I slam the door. "Ugh can she not. It's literally the first day of school." I say to myself and then get on my bike and head to UA.

When I get there I get off my bike and start looking for class 1-A. "Excuse me. I was wondering if you know where class 1-A is?" I ask some random dude who looks like he hasn't slept in months. "Yeah I'll take you there, that's actually my class, you must be our new student Y/N, I'm Mr. Aizawa." he says. "Oh thanks, and yeah that's me."

He takes me to the class and walks me in. "Everyone take your seats. We have a new student, Y/N." Everyone looks at me and starts whispering. "I didn't know you could get in UA as a new student." "She probably got in through recommendations like me except she's new" "So she's smart?" "And cute." I look over and see a guy with his feet propped up on the desk "I know she's not better than me." he says cockily.

Did he really feel the need to say that? Who does he think he is? Does he treat everyone like this?

"Who even are you?" I ask.

"Excuse me extra?! What did you say?!" he asks but it sounds more like a threat. "I asked who you were?"

"Ok miss whatever your name is I could kill you in less than a minute." the boy says.

I roll my eyes and let out an annoyed sigh.

I just know this guy's all talk

"Where do I sit?" I ask trying to pretend like nothing happened and look around for a seat.

"Over here!" an ugly short dude yells as he drools. I would rather die. "No come here!" some Pikachu guy says. Oooh he's pretty cute "No over here!" A normal looking guy says awww he looks really nice plus he kinda fine "No please over here next to us, those boys are a pain." says a big boobed girl. I'm going over there they look cool. I walk over to the girls and sit in the seat next to the big boobed girl.

"Ok now that everyone is in their seats let's get on to today's lesson." Mr. Aizawa says in a groggy voice but starts to doze off and collapses. I look over to see if anyone is gonna do anything and notice that angry kid glaring at me I glare back at him.

Ugh something about this kid gets on my last nerve. I hate cocky people.

I turn to the girls and ask what everyone's name is. "Thanks um?" "Yaoyorozu but you can call me Momo."

"I have a question Momo." "Yes?" She says sweetly. "What is that kids name again?" I point to the angry spiky haired kid. "Oh haha that's Bakugo don't mind him."

Tsk Bakugo... What a stupid name, matches his stupid face and stupid personality.

"Hey Y/N you alright? You're staring off into space." one of the girls ask.

"Oh yeah sorry just thinking." I respond.

Bakugo's POV

Who does this chic think she is?! She thinks she's better than me?! ME?! ILL KILL HER!

I continue to glare at her as she talks to Yaoyorozu. "Do you need something?" she asks.

Yep I hate her.

"Do you know who I am?!" I ask angrily. "Um no... Hints why I asked earlier." she says and laughs under her breath at her own joke.

I scoff.

"Exactly." she says while she going about her business. "EXCUSE ME?! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" I yell and get up out of my seat. "Huh? You really need to take a chill pill dude." she says annoyed but also sounds slightly amused.

At this point I'm furious. I walk over to her and get in her face.

"YOU'RE REALLY PISSING ME OFF!" I scream. "Ok." she says. "WHAT?!" I scream. "I said ok." she says and shrugs her shoulders. I angrily grab onto her shirt and get ready to say something.

"OK I CAN PRETEND LIKE YOU'RE NOT BOTHERING ME BUT YOU NEED TO SHUT UP AND GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!" she yells and shoves me.

Why is she making me so mad?!

I feel my face heat up because of how mad I am.

"EW! WHY ARE YOU ALL RED?!" she screams. "WHAT NO I'M NOT!" I scream. "Awww Bakugo is blushing!" Sero teases. "NO I'M NOT! SHUT UP TAPE-FACE BEFORE I KILL YOU TOO!" I scream. Me and Y/N continue to argue.

"Guys! Calm down!" Iida yells. "STAY OUT OF THIS SONIC!" I yell. "NO! Y/N I'm sorry about him!" he yells. "Will you kids shut up? Also it's lunch time so get out of my classroom." Mr. Aizawa says irritably.

————————————————————————

About Y/N (well us)

Quirk: Elements- You can control/manipulate, create, and basically do anything to do with the elements including mixing them and regulating the temperature of them like the water and fire. (OP I know) (that means you can also make explosions and ice so you technically have Bakugo and Todoroki's powers too etc just less powerful)

Quirk weaknesses: You can only use each element for a certain amount of time before having to switch to a different one or rest. And each element is weaker than someones who'd have fewer elements as their quirk (for example: endeavor just has fire so his fire is obviously stronger than ours because he just has that element to work with and develop)

Age:15

Height: [your height]

Hair Color: [your hair color]

Eye Color: [your eye color]

Likes: Food

When you were 14 years old you were kidnapped by a 17 year old male who lived alone. You were kidnapped for about 3 months until you escaped on your own. You made your way back to your biological mother and she abandoned you on the side of the road as soon as you came back. You never really knew your dad too well, he left when you were young. You also had a younger sister who you haven't seen in years. About 2 weeks after your biological mother abandoned you, you were adopted. You thought the lady who adopted you was nice at first but she's actually really emotionally/mentally abusive. You have been planning to run away from home for a few months now. You are now attending UA as a new student and you got in through recommendations because you are just that good.

HEY GUYS UM IM SORRY THIS WASNT TOO INTERESTING BUT IT WILL GET MORE INTERESTING THIS IS JUST WHERE THEY MEET AND SOME OF THE BACKGROUND INFO!!!