•28•

A/N: idek why I put these warning bc y'all don't listen to me but this chapter contains smut so if ur a kid go away

I walk into Toms office, and he shuts the door behind us, moving to stand in front of me. Guilt is eating me alive right now.. I know I should have told him what happened, i just didn't.
"Tom it was before you and I were together and we got super drunk and he kissed me but it's not his fault because I kissed him back and it meant absolutely nothing we both agreed to just act like it never happened I'm sorry-"
"Woah slow down." He laughs lightly. "Darling I'm not mad at you."
My head lifts to look in his eyes, amusement laced in his features.
"You're not?" I ask.
"Of course not.. we weren't together yet. Chloe I don't want you thinking I'm going to get mad at you for stupid shit like that." He shakes his head.
"I just thought because I kissed you, and then him, and then you again-"
"Don't rub it in my face." He says and I shut up, but a small laugh escapes my lips.
"I really get around don't I?" I joke, and he rolls his eyes, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me close.
"Just keep it coming, you're only making it harder on yourself." He says and I lift my brow at him.
"How so?" I ask.
"You'll find out soon enough." He smirks.
He wraps his fingers around the back of my neck, pulling me in to kiss my lips. I giggle into the kiss with happiness, and the door opens, making me pull away quickly.
"Oh am I interrupting something?" Ben asks with amusement.
"Knock next time or I'll hurt you." Tom warns and the smile on Bens face vanishes immediately.
"Yeah anyways so-" he starts. "Our security cameras have picked up the same truck driving around the perimeter of the property for three days now. We think it may be something."
He hands a picture to Tom, who looks at it carefully. It's of a white pick up truck with tinted windows.
"Show Aaron, ask him if he's seen it. Also run the plates." Tom suggests.
"We did, it's a stolen vehicle." Ben informs him.
Well that suspicious..
"Definitely ask Aaron if he's seen it. We will go from there." He says, and Ben nods, leaving the room.
I turn to Tom, and somehow the stress just melts off him, and he manages a smile. I don't know how he does it.
"Don't you worry. Nothing bad is going to happen." He assures me.
"I know." I smile. "I've got a tough muscular boyfriend to protect me."
He grabs my hips, lifting me to sit on his desk swiftly. I bite my lip between my teeth, struggling to control myself around him.
"Who knew you were such a little flirt." He teases, pecking a kiss to my nose.
"There's lots of things you're going to find out about me." I say.
"Yeah? Like what Darlin?" He smiles.
"Well for starters.. I have no gag reflex." I say and I can feel his entire body stiffen. I don't think he was expecting that. I can be bold when I want to be.
"I think I may need proof of that later." He says in a breathy voice.
"I can prove it to you right now."
I hop off the desk, walking over to the door and locking it. Tom watches me intently as I move to stand in front of him, and slowly lower to my knees. He breathes heavily as I undo his belt, and pull his pants down. I move my hand over his boxers, making him groan.
"I have a meeting.."
"I'll be quick." I say, yanking his boxers down and feeling excitement as I see his length for the first time. I pump him a few times, and open my mouth, running my tongue up him slowly.
"Fuck.." he breathes out, his hand petting my hair as I bob my head up and down at a slow rhythm, looking up at him to see how I affect him. His chest rises and falls quickly, and i speed up my pace.
"Go on baby, show me what you can do." He encourages.
I take all of him, which is a lot, into my mouth and down my throat.
"God fucking dammit-" he grunts.
His hands grasp the hair at the back of my head, making my movements quicker and quicker. I feel my eyes start to water, but I don't even care because this is so fucking hot.
"Be a good girl and swallow." He mumbles. It only takes a few more seconds for him to come in my mouth, releasing the harsh grip on my hair. I pull off of him, my lips making a popping noise as I swallow the liquids, opening my mouth to prove my obedience.
"Such a good girl." He praises, pulling his pants back on and tightening his belt. I stand to my feet, and he softly runs his hand down my cheek, his thumb pulling over my lip.
"You look so good all blushed and pink lipped." He mutters, simply appreciating my post blowjob appearance.
"Have a good meeting." I say, kissing his lips and walking out of his office.
•Tom's Pov•
Chloe leaves the office, and I text Ben to keep her busy and make sure she doesn't come back while I am in a 'meeting' which is definitely not a meeting.
I make my way down to the basement, seeing the man tied to the chair, and a blindfold over his eyes so he doesn't know who I am when I release him. He pulls at the restraints, obviously frustrated.
"Hello Wyatt." I say.
"Who the fuck are you?!" He asks angrily.
"I'm no one important, but you, you're the asshole who beat Chloe." I state.
He laughs, it's disgusting that he can react that way when thinking about causing harm to his own daughter.
"Kid you don't know what you're getting into." He shakes his head.
"You're just a drunk, I'm not scared of you." I say. "In fact, you should be scared of me."
"You have no clue-" He starts and I groan, kicking his leg harshly to get him to shut up, which causes him to yelp like a little dog.
"Who is Terry?" I ask.
"Someone you don't want to mess with." He answers plainly.
He's going to be a pain in the ass, just as I thought.
"What does he want with Chloe? What does she have?" I question.
"You really think I'm going to tell you that?" He asks.
I hold my hand out, and Ben places a pistol in my hand. I hold it to his head, making his entire body stiffen. I love when people underestimate me until I hold a gun to their head.
"What the fuck man?!" He exclaims.
"What does he want from Chloe?" I repeat my question.
"Jesus Christ it's not a big deal! She stole the car and it had the meth in it!" He is quick to spill all the information.
All this shit, over just a little bit of meth?
"Why is he stalking her and threatening her for it?" I mutter more to myself than to him.
"Because it's millions of pounds worth of meth." He answers. "It was in the secret compartment in the trunk. I was holding it for Terry until that little bitch stole it and put me through hell."
Did he seriously just fucking say that? I raise my fist, and smash it forward, colliding with his face which makes his groan out in pain.
"You're a fucking piece of shit." I spit. "You're going to contact Terry, and you're going to tell him to back the fuck off. If he bothers Chloe even one more time, I'll come for you again, and I'll fucking kill you."