•32•

I zip up my jacket, and slip on my shoes, ready to go drive out to the middle of nowhere and shoot some guns. Not exactly how I'd choose to spend my Saturday but if it makes Tom happy then I guess it's fine.
Tom walks into the room, packing a few different guns that range in sizes. He opens the door and takes them out to the car while I grab a couple things, still waiting on Aaron. I hope he shows up, he really needs to be around people his own age, and I think he will get along well with the twins.
"The hot friend of the group has arrived." Haz declares as he walks in.
"Hah, that's hilarious. We all know it's me." I state.
"You're not wrong but don't tell Tom I said that." He winks, and Tom walks inside.
"Don't tell me what?" Tom asks.
Ah this will be fun.
"Haz was flirting with me." I say, watching Haz's mouth fall in shock.
"What- I did not- fuck you!" Haz exclaims and I laugh evilly.
"Darling you can't joke like that cause I'll kill someone." Tom says, being absolutely serious.
"Awww you'd kill for me?" I ask.
"Jesus Christ." Haz mutters.
"Of course baby." Tom answers.
"You're both insane." Haz shakes his head, and there's a knock at the door.
Tom opens it, and Aaron stands in the doorway shyly, giving us a small wave.
"Hey Aaron, ready to go?" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm ready." He nods.
"Great! Let's go get the twins!" I say.
We all go out to the cars, and I tell Tom to go with Haz and I drive with Aaron to go pick up Sam and Harry. I'm excited for them to meet each other, I think they're going to get along great. The twins are much more innocent and sweet than Tom, which I think will make Aaron feel a lot more comfortable and like he belongs.
I get to the house, and text the twins to come out. I can tell Aaron is a bit nervous, but if anyone can make that go away it's Harry. He can make anyone instantly feel happy, he's probably my favorite Holland but I'll never tell Tom that.
I see the boys walk out, and they open the car doors, getting in the back seat while Aaron and I sit up front.
"Hey!" Harry says as he gets in.
"Hey guys." I smile. "This is Aaron, he's been staying with us."
"I'm Sam, this is Harry." Sam introduces them with a smile.
"In case you couldn't tell we're identical twins." Harry jokes, making Aaron laugh lightly.
Ah, perfect. This is exactly what he needs.
The boys chat as I follow behind Tom to wherever it is that we're going. They even have the same music taste! This is a lifelong friendship in the making!
We get to our destination, and I get out, happily skipping over to Tom and Haz.
"It's going so good! They're already best friends!" I whisper yell, looking over to the three boys that are getting along so well.
"You're the sweetest person on this planet." Tom gushes and Haz makes gag noises.
"You two make me sick." He comments, walking off with the guns.
We follow behind the group, down to a more open area to shoot. Tom holds my hand as we walk, and the twins take notice, their mouths dropping.
"Wait what?!" Harry exclaims.
"You're not gonna say a word of this to dad." Tom warns.
"When did this happen?" Sam asks.
"After I kissed her." Haz comments.
"What?!" Harry yells and I laugh, but Tom doesn't find it all that amusing.
"Yeah we're not gonna talk about it." He says. "Give me the gun."
Haz hands Tom the gun, and he sets up a couple glass bottles to shoot. I don't know how he will manage to hit them.
He lifts the gun, holding it with just one hand, and in a single second he shoot two bullets, making the glass bottle shatter. My mouth drops at how easy that was for him. How?!
"And that's what will happen if you ever kiss her again mate." Tom mutters, handing the gun back to Haz, who laughs at the interaction, going to take his turn to shoot. I don't think Tom meant it seriously, but I can still tell he's a bit upset about it.
I pull Tom back from the group a bit, grabbing his face and making him look me in the eyes.
"What are you doin love?" He giggles.
"I like you, and only you." I assure him.
"I know- I just don't like knowing that you two have kissed. And I really don't like knowing that there's a strong possibility that he still likes you." He admits.
Tom is not the kind of guy to feel insecure in a relationship or feel threatened by other guys. At least that's what he's lead me to think. Maybe I'm wrong..
"None of it really matters though." I shake my head. "Because I'm yours. You have my heart, Tom."
He kisses my lips lightly, and pulls me into a hug which makes me smile. I love the soft side of Tom. I also love how warm and comforting his hugs are. That is until Haz starts shooting the gun and the noise makes me jump. Tom laughs at my skittishness, soothingly rubbing circles on my back.
"You make me feel safe." I say softly, and his grasp tightens around me. I know that made his heart flutter, all he wants is to make me feel safe and protected. That's who he is.
"Are the lovebirds gonna shoot or is it just us?" Sam calls.
"Fine. Give me the gun." I say, walking over to the group.
Tom picks out the easiest gun with the least backfire, handing it to me. It's much bigger than the gun I shot before, but I trust him.
"Yeah you guys might want to back up, she's not the best shot." Tom mumbles to the group and I shoot him a glare.
"Darling don't look at me like that you already know you don't have good aim." He says and I roll my eyes.
"My aim is fine." I say.
He goes to help me position myself, and I shrug him off.
"I can do it." I say sassily, earning a bunch of 'ooos' from the guys. Tom huffily steps back, and I hold the gun up, taking my time to aim it properly. Taking a deep breath, I press my finger to the trigger, and shoot.
The sound of glass shattering rings in my ears along with the sound of the gunshot, and my mouth drops when I see the bottle shattered on the ground.
"You did it!" Tom exclaims proudly.
Everyone cheers for me, and I come to a very hilarious realization. I pull Tom closer, and stand on my tip toes to whisper in his ear.
"I was aiming three bottles down." I say, making him laugh.
"That can stay between us."
Everyone celebrates my fake success, and we hang out in the area for a while. I look around to everyone here, and feel my heart warm. This is what family should feel like.