•29•

I'm so fucking pissed off over her dad. I don't know how she lived with him as long as she did. He's an asshole. She's the strongest girl I've ever known.
"Is he gone?" I ask.
"Yeah, Rubin took him." Ben nods. "So.. I didn't know you and Chloe-"
"Don't." I say plainly.
"Shes too good for you mate." He says and I laugh.
"You think I don't know that?" I grin.
My phone vibrates and I look at it.
Chloe: dinners ready, you coming?
I text back quickly.
Tom: be right there my love.
"I gotta go, make sure you file everything that happened tonight." I say, and walk out.
I go down the hallway, and through the doors into my wing. As I step through the smell of amazing food hits my nose. I go into the dinning room, and I smile at the sight. The lights are dimmed, most of the warm glow coming from the candles sitting on the table. Chloe walks over to me, wearing a gorgeous royal blue dress. She runs her hands over my shoulders, and pulls my suit jacket off, draping it over the chair.
"I made dinner." She smiles proudly.
"Did you really?" I ask.
"Well, Jeanette helped a bit but I did most of it!" She cheers.
"I'm sure it's going to be amazing baby." I say, kissing her lips.
We both sit down at the table, and my mouth waters at the sight of the meal. Chloe doesn't cook, so this is really impressive. I take a bite, and it's actually good. I was not expecting that.
"So?" She says, excited to hear if I like it. She's so fucking cute.
"It's very good darling." I say and she gets the biggest smile on her face.
"Thank you!"
We eat dinner and chat. I feel kind of bad that I'm keeping it from her that her dad was here. I know she'd want to know about that, but I can't trust that she would let me do what I need to do and not interfere.
"Chlo, you look beautiful." I say.
"Just wait until you see what's underneath this." She teases.
Holy fuck I'm in love.
"I mean this in the most respectful way possible, I can't wait to blow your back out."
She giggles, and I can see her cheeks turn pink. It's crazy how she can just drop to her knees like she did earlier and then get shy and embarrassed when talking about sex.
There are two sides to her and I can't pick which one I like more.
After dinner, we move to the living room to well.. practically just make out on the sofa. She straddles my lap, and her fingers are tangled in my hair. Everything about her right now is so hot, but there one small thing bothering me..
"Hold on." I say, pulling from the kiss.
"What's wrong?" She asks.
"Who's the better kisser? Me or Haz?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.
"Are you seriously asking me that?!"
"Yes!" I laugh.
"I was drunk Tom!" She exclaims and my mouth drops.
"So you're saying it's not me?" I question.
"Well now you're just putting words in my mouth." She states.
"I'm just saying, it's taking you a while to answer is all." I shrug.
"Tom. You are obviously the better kisser." She says.
"Damn right I am." I mutter, and she laughs as I pull her back in.
I unzip the back of her dress, pulling it down off her shoulders, letting it fall to her hips. I pull away to get a glimpse of what she had on underneath, practically choking on air when I see how good she looks. Jesus Christ she really is too good for me, I'm a lucky man.
•Chloes Pov•
Toms hands glide down my waist, appreciating the black lingerie I decided to surprise him with. I've never been in a real relationship before, and all my hookups have been last minute car sex that isn't special, so for once I wanted to do something to make it memorable.
"Stand to your feet." He mutters.
I get off his lap, standing up. My dress now falls down to my feet, and Tom gets a full view of the lacy black teddy I have on. He lets his eyes slowly gaze up and down my body, and he starts to undo his tie.
He stands to his feet, putting his pointer finger under my chin to lift my gaze to his. His lips get so close, hovering over mine but they don't touch. I feel myself getting worked up, and press my lips forward but he dodges me quickly.
"No darling, right now.." he trails off, running his thumb over my bottom lip, before slipping it into my mouth. "I'm in charge."
______isuckatwritingsmutlol_____
Tom and I sit in the amazing oversized tub together, and the warm water soothes the hurting muscles from our long first night together. It was magical, as weird as that may sound. I've never experienced anything like that. He actually cared, he took his time, and he made me come three times which is more than I can say for any other guy I've ever been with. He made me feel special, and loved, and he made it so much more than sex.
Tom stares off, obviously a bit in his head. Oh no.. was it not as good for him as it was for me?
"Tom?"
"Hmm?" He hums, now connecting his eyes to mine.
"Did I- was it good for you?" I question.
"Chloe, I have been dreaming about a night like this since I was sixteen." He starts. "And it was better than I could have ever imagined."
Relief washes over me, and I smile widely.
"Why would you ask such a silly question?"
"Because you seemed like you had something on your mind." I shrug.
"Oh I did." He smirks. "The picture of how your face looked when you fell apart for me."
Oh man there's that feeling in my stomach. He knows just what to say to make me go crazy. I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of him, good thing we have the rest of our lives.