Baby Shopping

Sayakas pov

"Ok keade" I said brightly to the little girl in my arms "let's go on a shopping spree!"

"Aba!" Keade threw her arms up excitedly.

I chuckled to myself as I walked through the revolving doors into the shopping mall. Keades arrival was quite a surprise so I'm a little unprepared to take care of her. Not to worry though, that's what shopping's for!

We headed straight to the baby section and started browsing "what looks good to you honey" I asked her.

"Ah" she banged her chubby little hand on a pink stroller.

"Oh that's super cute. Good job honey!" I kissed her on the cheek, making her giggle "ok baby let's keep going!"

We walked around the baby section choosing baby clothes, cots, baby seats, toys and play mats. I let keade pick everything. Everything she chose was either pink or had music notes on it. She's a girl after my own heart!

"Well I'd say that's a successful day of shopping" I said as I buckled her into her new baby seat "let's get home honey. I'm sure mukuro's worried about us"

Honestly I'm the one worried about mukuro. She was really against us becoming keades parents. Am I forcing her into this? Am I being a bad wife? Well only one way to find out!

*Time skip*

I stepped into the house with keade in my arms, expecting to be greeted by mukuro at the door like I normally was only to be greeted by nothing. I bit my nails nervously. Is she angry with me? Has she left me!? As the worst possible scenarios ran through my mind I heard a sound in the spare bedroom.

I walked in to investigate to find mukuro painting the walls.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She turned to me, her face smeared in white paint "I didn't expect you to get home so early" she muttered awkwardly.

I giggled softly "were you trying to surprise me?"

She looked away guiltily "I just figured that keade would need somewhere to sleep. So I'm cleaning up the spare bedroom for her"

I felt tears brim in the corners of my eyes. She cares. She really cares!

Mukuro immediately panicked "are you upset with me? I'm so sorry I-"

I cut her off with a hug "I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too" she nuzzled into my neck.

The three of us stood there for a long time just holding each other close. Just being a family.