New Friends

Itachis pov

I stepped out of the car with a sigh. This is it. My first day at high school. It's either going to be total hell or somewhat bearable. I guess we're about to find out.

I stepped into hopes peak and asked the lady at the desk for a map of the school. Once I figured out what class I was in I stepped inside and took my seat.

I happened to be the first one there. I sat blissfully in my own peace and quiet before I was interrupted by a slamming door.

"Carly be careful" a blonde haired boy gently scolded a light brown haired girl "you could end up breaking the door!"

"Sorry bro" she giggled. She looked up at me and gasped "hi there I'm Carly nevermind. What's your name new friend?"

"I'm Itachi ikusaba" I muttered awkwardly. It's not that I'm unsocial or anything. I just hate talking to people I don't know and this girl's over friendliness is making me nervous.

She seemed to notice my tension and smiled "sorry. I come off a little strong sometimes. I'll give you your space"

"Thank you" I nodded greatfully as she took her seat. I watched everyone take their seats as they slowly filtered in. A boy with white hair sat down beside me. He looked me up and down with a steely glare.

"Can I help you?" I asked nervously.

"You look incredibly strong" he nodded to himself "that's good. I could use a sparring partner. Would you honor me with a training session"

"I suppose that would be fine" I nodded "my name is Itachi ikusaba by the way"

"I am sasuke ogami" he shook my hand "I look forward to sparring with you friend"

Friend. I guess I made my first friend. Looks like things are looking up for me.