Missing

Mukuros pov

I hummed a tune to myself as I drove over to the day care to pick keade up. It was a song that was very close to my heart. It was the song that me and sayaka feel in love to...

*Flashback*

I was running down the hallway in the rush. Oh god I'm late. Junkos going to be furious with me! Ok mukuro stay calm and get to-

*Bang*

I looked up to see a pair of blue eyes. The girl rubbed her head in embarrassment. There were pink earbuds in her ears. I couldn't help but think how cute they were.

"Are you ok?" She waved a hand in front of my face.

I jumped slightly "ahh I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going and-"

"It's ok" she smiled sweetly "I was destracted too" she held out an earbud to me "wanna listen?"

I silently nodded. She handed me her earbuds and I was greeted by the sweetest sounds "there you go" she grinned "now you can block out junkos nagging" before I could say anything she ran off, leaving me with these newfound feelings.

*End of flashback*

I smiled as the song came to an end. It's thanks to her that I was able to get out of that toxic relationship with my sister and start a family of my own. I owe everything to her.

I stepped out of the car and greeted the day care worker "hey I'm here to pick up keade"

"Keade?" She looked at me in confusion "but her aunt came to pick her up a couple of minutes ago"

"Aunt?" My blood ran cold "she doesn't have an aunt! Are you telling me that you let my child run off with a stranger!"

"No she showed proof that she knew you" she said tearfully "she had pictures and everything!"

Our argument was cut off by my phone buzzing. I picked it up and saw an oh so familiar name...

Junko.