Play Date

Sayakas pov

"Ok honey are you ready for your big play date" I said to my little girl.

"Yep yep!" She jumped about excitedly.

"Ok get this room all tidy for your friends hun"

"Okay!" She said brightly as she scurried around with armfuls of toys. I shook my head fondly. She's such a cute kid!

My thoughts were cut off by the doorbell. I jumped slightly. Someone's here already! I ran to the door to see kokichi with a man who was definitely not gundam.

"Hi I'm kokichis mom kazuichi, it's wonderful to meet you" he shook my hand.

"Likewise" I smiled. Wow gundams husband's pretty friendly. Like the total opposite of gundam. Kinda reminds me of me and mukuro.

He bent down to kokichis level "you be good for miss sayaka, ok baby"

"Ok mommy" he said sweetly.

"Good boy. Now go on and play" kokichi nodded and ran inside. Kazuichi turned to me with a smile "you just call us if there's any problem"

"Will do" I nodded. We said our goodbyes and I headed back inside.

I popped in to see keade and kokichi setting up a tea party. I giggled to myself. So cute!

The next person to appear was kaito and his mom taka.

"Sayaka I'm so sorry if we're late. The traffic was simply terrible" taka bowed apologetically.

"Nonsense you're right on time" I said reassuringly. Taka's so punctual, he hasn't changed at all since high school.

"What a relief" he bent down to kaitos level "alright kaito head inside and be on your best behaviour"

"Yes sir" kaito saluted before running inside with the others. We exchanged numbers and parted ways.

The last ones to come were little shuichi and...

"Sayaka, long time no see"  my old childhood friend mokoto grinned.

"Hi mokoto" I gave him a hug. As I pulled away I noticed the little boy hiding behind his leg.

"Oh this must be little shuichi" I smiled at him. He squeaked and hid his face in mokotos leg.

"Yep this is my little boy" mokoto patted his head "I really gotta thank your keade for introducing him to the boys. She's the reason he has friends"

"Well keade does have a knack for helping others"

"She must take after her mother" he smiled softly.

We stared at each other for a while before turning to shuichi "you go inside honey. Your friends are waiting"

He nodded and headed inside.

*Time skip*

We looked over at the living room where the children were playing tea party. I couldn't stop smiling. They're so cute!

"Have you noticed that all of keades friends are boys" mukuro muttered.

"It is a little strange but I'm happy she has friends. Plus the boys are playing girly things with her" I said as I smiled gently at the kids "they're good kids. I have a feeling they're going to be lifelong friends"

"Yeah" mukuro wrapped an arm around me with a smile "I think so too"