Advice

Itachi's pov

I sat on my bed thinking to myself. Carly. I feel so strange around her. Like I can't even walk past her without my face heating up. I can't function like this!

And then just this morning I got so freaked out by my confused feeling that when  she tapped me on the shoulder I ran out of the classroom. I hid my head in my knees. Why can't I be normal!

"Itachi" my mother stepped in "your mother informed me that your feeling a little miserable today. Would you like to talk about it"

I sat up with tears in my eyes "mom I'm really confused"

She sat down next to me with a gentle smile "tell me everything"

So I did...

She stayed silent for a moment "so you ran out of the classroom"

"yes!" I yelled "I don't know why I ran away I-I just panicked. It's so stupid! She probably thinks I'm a freak now. God I'm a idiot!"

"that doesn't matter right now" mom leaned in with a serious expression "tell me Itachi. Do you like this girl?"

I thought for a moment. It's true that she makes me feel differently then my other friends do but dose that mean I love her?

"I think so"

"then be honest with your feelings my love and tell that girl how you feel" with that she left, leaving me with these confusing feelings.