Christmas Dinner

Sayakas pov

*Ten years later*

I rushed around the house getting it tidy and ready for the Christmas party. it's the first time in ages that we've all gotten together. It has to be perfect!

"Sayaka relax" mukuro hugged me from behind "you won't be able to enjoy yourself if you get wound up"

"I know but I just want this day to be perfect" I lay against her shoulder

"It will be. I promise" she kissed me on the cheek.

Our tender moment was cut off by the doorbell ringing. I raced to get the door and was greeted by keade, my son in law gonta and my grandchildren grace and my five year old kody.

"Grandma" kody jumped into my arms.

"Hello sweetie" I picked him up and ruffled his messy blonde hair.

"We made brownies for later grandma" grace said sweetly.

"Well thank you darling" I kissed the top of her head "come on inside all of you"

After a while we heard the doorbell again. I opened it to see Itachi, Carly and their newborn son obito.

"Oh darling he's beautiful" I gushed.

"Isn't he just" Carly looked at the baby with pure love. Itachi was smiling at his son with pride. My baby's all grown up!

"Well come inside and make yourself at home"

We spent our time together laughing and just being ourselves. When the time came for everyone to leave I hugged my wife close.

"Thank you" I whispered to her "thank you for giving me a life I can cherish forever"

The end.