A Trip to The Park

Sayakas pov

Three years later

I took keades hand as we walked to the park together. Mukuro is busy with work so I figured now would be a perfect time for a mother daughter day.

"Mommy look there's other kids there" keade pointed excitedly.

"That's right honey. You go play with them" I encouraged her.

She nodded and ran off to play. I sat next to a man dressed in black with multicoloured eyes. He looked a little intimidating. Is he here with his child? I should just talk to him, that'll ease the tension!

"Hi there" I caught his attention "my name's sayaka. What's yours?"

"Greetings mortal I am gundam Tanaka of the Tanaka empire" he replied, not taking his eyes off the children. Ok he's a little strange but I'm sayaka ikusaba, I can befriend anyone!

"Which one is yours?" I asked.

"The child of my person is right over there" he pointed to a purple haired boy playing with keade.

"Oh how lovely. The little girl he's playing with is my daughter" I pointed to keade.

"I see. He managed to make a friend" gundam smiled softly.

"Is everything ok?" Mukuro suddenly appeared. I guess she finished her shift.

"Oh yes mukuro I was just chatting to this man. His son and our keade are really getting along" I smiled at her.

"Oh really?" She looked up at keade with a smile "she really has a knack for making friends. Can't say she got it from me"

"Oh I know. Let's exchange numbers so our children can have play dates" I suggested.

"Ah wonderful idea blue haired mortal. Give me your number!"

As we exchanged numbers keade ran up along with gundams son "mommy I made a new friend" she pointed to the boy.

"I can see that baby. Me and his father just exchanged numbers so you two can have play dates"

"Is that true daddy?" The little boy asked.

"Indeed my child" he nodded.

"Yayyy!" He ran into his father's arms. Gundam looked uncomfortable but hugged the child back.

We chatted for a little while more before gundam and kokichi had to go. We waved goodbye and walked home hand in hand with our little girl.