First Steps

Mukuros pov

I peaked into the living room to check on my daughter. She was sitting up playing a toy piano with a delighted smile on her face. I chuckled softly. She must've gotten her musical sense from her mother!

I went back to the kitchen to resume work. Ever since keade came into my life I've been trying to stay at home as much as possible. I didn't want to leave sayaka with all the work. So I started working from home. It's a little more hands-on than before but at least I can be with my family.

"I should check on keade again" I muttered to myself once I got halfway through my work. I peeked out into the living room and gasped.

"Uhh sayaka" I called upstairs.

"Yes" I heard her voice from the bedroom.

"Do you have keade with you?"

"No why?"

"Cause she's not in the living room"

"What!" I heard the thunderous sound of footsteps as sayaka appeared in front of me "what do you mean she's not here? You were supposed to be watching her!"

"I was! I just had other work to do" I tried to defend myself.

"Oh to hell with your work! Our daughter is missing-"

"Ga!" Our argument was cut short by the sound of our daughter's voice coming from the toy room.

We ran into the toy room to find keade walking! She turned to us with her pink teddy in hand and waved.

"Oh baby you're walking" sayaka ran over and scooped her up "who's my clever girl"

Her anger at me was quickly forgotten. Good thing too, I hate to deal with an angry sayaka!