Gokuhara Baby

Sayakas pov

I walked down to keades house with excitement filling my heart. Today I was going to meet my new granddaughter! I was too nervous to knock on the door so mukuro had to do it. Keade opened the door with a baby in her arms.

"hey guys I glad you guys could make it!" She smiled at us

"of course! I wouldn't miss meeting my granddaughter for the world" I said, looking at the baby in his arms.

The baby had brown hair and rosy cheeks. She was absolutely adorable!

"oh honey she's beautiful!" I said hugging her.

"hehe I know. Wanna sit down?" we nodded and walked to the living room. Gonta was playing with bugs but once he noticed us he jumped and placed them down.

"ah hello parents in laws. Gonta I didn't know you'd be visiting" he smiled brightly.

"we came to see the baby" Itachi said.

"oh you came to see grace?" he smiled at the baby "cute little bug isn't she? I'm so proud of keade for bringing her into the world" he wrapped her arm around keades waist and kissed her on the cheek.

"Darling not in front of my parents" keade giggled.

"sorry sweetheart" he chuckled

"Gonta" mukuro said catching the boys attention "I hope you're doing your share of taking care of the baby young man. It's not only a mother's job to care for a child you know!"

"Gonta understands!" Gonta nodded

"ok that's good" mukuro said smiling at him.

"do you guys want to hold grace for a bit?" Keade asked. We nodded and he gave each of us a turn with the baby.

Everyone's reaction was different. Itachi had a deadpaned look the entire time but I knew he secretly liked it, mukuro acted like she forgot how to handle a baby even though its only been sixteen years since he last done it.

And me? Well when I held little grace I felt like I was holding one of my own babies again. Is this what it feels like to be a grandparent?