Day Care

Sayakas pov

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself. Today's keades first day of day care. I have no doubt that she'll make lots of friends but I am worried that something might happen to her while I'm not around. Maybe I'm just overthinking though. I have a habit of doing that.

I turned to keade with a smile "honey if you feel scared or lonely you just tell the teacher and I'll come right over to pick you up"

"Ok" keade nodded and ran into the building. I lay my head against the steering wheel with a sigh.

Please let her be ok.

Keades pov

I walked into the day care with an excited smile on my face. I've never seen so many toys in my life! I ran over to play with the toy piano when I heard someone sniffing behind me. I looked around to see a navy haired boy with golden eyes.

"hey are you ok?" I asked with a gentle smile "hi my name's keade"

"I'm shuichi" he mumbled, wiping away his tears.

"is it your first day too?" I asked.

He nodded timidity.

"I see" I asked as I took his hand "I know it's pretty scary on your first day but I promise it's really fun here. Come on let me show you my favourite toy"

I took him over to my toy piano where I played a song for him. The boy sat down and listened to me with a slight smile on his face. It made me smile too. I loved making others happy. It made me want to play more and more-

"keade!" a small purple haired boy yelled running up to me. Wait I know that purple haired boy...

"hi kokichi" I said smiling.

"this is my neighbour kaito" he said pointing to a taller purple haired boy.

"hey" kaito said

"want to meet my new friend" I pulled shuichi out in front of them "this is shuichi. Say hi shuichi!"

"hi" he said shyly.

"hey dude it's nice to meet you" kaito said slapping him on the back.

"cool teddy shuma" kokichi giggled. I smiled slightly. I helped him make friends!

We then spent the first half of playtime playing together. Then the teacher took us outside to play.

After a while a kid came running up to us.

"hey I bet you're not brave enough to go up to the giant!"

"a giant" kaito, I and shuichi yelled in fright. But kokichi wasn't afraid!

"I'm not afraid! Show me where the giant is!"

"over there half-pint! I bet you get scared half way there!"

"I will not!" kokichi yelled running up to the giant.

We watched him nervously. I just got these friends. I don't want them to get hurt.

We watched them talk for a while before suddenly the giant started chasing kokichi!

kaito stepped in front of them glaring at the giant.

"stop chasing my friend you mean giant!" he yelled.

"kaito he wasn't chasing me" kokichi yelled "we were playing tag and anyway he's a nice giant"

We looked over at him "hello my name is gonta gokuhara" he walked over and poked kaito in the chest "tag your it!" he ran off.

"hey no fair! I won't let you get away with that!" kaito yelled chasing after gonta.

We spent the rest of the day playing tag. Then the teacher came out telling us that our parents are here to pick us up.

"hello baby" mommy picked me up and hugged me "did you have fun?"

"yeah I made friends" I said excitedly.

"you did?" Other mommy gasped.

"yeah. Kokichi, kaito, gonta and shuichi. They were really cool" I giggled.

"aww we're real happy for you honey" mommy ruffled my hair "tell you what kid. We'll invite them over for a play date sometime"

"really" my eyes lit up in excitement.

"definitely" mommy nodded.

"yayyyy" I cheered. I can't wait to have my friends over.