Ice-cream Date

Itachi's pov

Me and Carly have been dating for a few weeks now and want to go on our first date together. We were a little nervous though so we asked my friend sasuke and his girlfriend miku mioda to go on a double date with us.

We met them outside towa diner.

"guys can we get going please? Miku keeps trying to bite me!" Sasuke whined holding his girlfriend back.

"fine let's get going" I grumbled taking Carly's s hand and leading her inside.

We sat down and ordered some ice-cream. I sat next to Carly and held his hand the whole time. It felt so natural being with her. Maybe it's true that opposites attract but I truly felt happy with her.

"drinks are here" miki cheered. The waiter put down two drinks between the four of us with two straws in each drink.

"excuse me what is this?" I asked the waiter.

"oh it just a little something we do for couples around here. Enjoy" he bowed and left.

Sasuke and Miki drank together without any problems.

"They probably don't understand the first thing about embarrassment!" I muttered.

"Oh don't be a grouch" she giggled "let's just do it. It can't be that bad"

"I suppose so" I muttered.

Me and haku looked at each other, blushed and drank together. It felt surprisingly nice once we got over the embarrassment.

They served us a huge ice-cream that we shared. After a while the stress of being out in public so Carly excused us and we walked home together. She really is the best!

We went inside and cuddled on the couch. Yep I think we can both agree that we're spending our date nights inside!