Childhood Trauma

Mukuros pov

I rushed into the car and answered the phone "junko what did you do"

"Yeah nice to hear from you too mukuro" she said bitterly.

I wasn't in the mood for her games "answer me junko! What did you do with keade!"

"Oh relax the kids fine" she said in her usual carefree tone "she's super cute. Waaay cuter than you ever were!"

I took a deep breath. Calm yourself mukuro. Junkos unpredictable. You have to keep her calm or else she could snap and hurt keade.

"What do you want junko" a simple question but it seemed to send her into a tangent.

"What do I want? What do I want! I want my sister back!" She screamed down the phone "I want my sister who promised she'd do anything for me! Not the bitch who left me for some dirty whore!"

"Junko don't talk about sayaka like that" I said firmly.

"Fuck sayaka" she yelled "she's the reason my plan failed. We could've filled this world with despair but my plan got ruined cause you fell in love! YOU CHOSE HER OVER ME!"

"OF COURSE I DID!" I finally snapped "all you ever did was guilt trip me and treat me like crap. You never loved me!"

"Of course I didn't" her words cut like a knife. I always believed that she never loved me but hearing it was a whole other kind of pain "I've always despised you but you're useful to me. So you better come over here and here and help me carry out my plan or the kid gets it!" She hung up.

I laid my head on the steering wheel and cried. All these years of trying to get away from her and she comes back like it's nothing! She threatens my family, she kidnapped my daughter! Well no more. I raised my head with steely determination.

"I'm going to fucking kill her!"