Chapter Eighteen

Everett wakes the next morning feeling complete with a warmth in her soul. Last night was everything she could have wished for and more. Dancing, no one told him about dancing. Remembering it feels like a dream.

She has her back to him and his arm is resting on her waist. She slowly turns over trying not to wake him. She lays there staring at this complicated man. So stoic and brave, but like her, when it comes to their own emotions they thrive on reassurance. It feeds their way of being.

He looks so peaceful like he hadn't slept in some time.

We have to change that.

She gently and carefully moves closer to him and moves under the sheets. She is going for the shock factor.

She goes under the covers and she can see him stir a little but he still is sleeping hard. She starts to rub his semi-hard cock over his boxers and she can hear him lightly grunting. She's assuming he is still sleeping since he hasn't moved. She continues to rub him up and down, slowly moving his shorts down. She releases his now hard morning wood. Very hard. She takes her hand wrapping around him and stroking him up and down. His grunting is turning into a gentle moan. Everett decides to take it up a notch.

She licks her lips and starts to run her tongue around his tip. JJ starts to stir and shift in bed, waking up. She licks down his shaft and then back up to the top. By then he is wide awake.

He throws the blanket off the bed and at the same time she takes him in her mouth, taking him as deep as she can. She hears her new favorite sound.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" He screams.

The best response ever.

"Oh wow!" His breath catches.

She continues to suck him up and down, taking as much of him as she can, feeling his body tensing. His hand grabs at her hair, fisting handfuls. His hips are thrusting up and she can feel he is close. He tries to move her off of him but she sucks down harder.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god...FUCK!"

He orgasm's into her mouth and she takes every drop. She sits up and watches him out of breath, confused, satisfied, exhausted. She is pretty darn happy with her work so she is grinning.

"Fucking hell!" He tries to catch his breath.

"Are you ok?" She asks.

"Yeah, no... no not at all," He shakes his head. "I feel like my brain and chest are on a race to explode. What was that?"

Everett giggles laying next to him. "You were sleeping peacefully,"

"And that was a problem?"

"Yes,"

"Well damn," JJ grabs Everetts's hands and pulls her to him in the bed. Pulling the blanket over them.

"Are you ok?"

"No, I can't think straight and we have a ton of stuff to do today. I can't think of what to do first,"

Everett is giggling like a nerd and is proud of her performance, honestly. He is looking at her in the eye and the back of his hand caresses her face. It calms her giggles and she loves this tiny sentiment. She knows that he doesn't share this side with everyone. It makes her feel special, important, and mostly loved.

"How about we lay here a little longer? I will text Anna that we will meet her at the barn this afternoon?" Everett offers.

"Spend the morning in bed?"

"I can make breakfast," Everett offers.

"Hell no!"

"I am kinda hungry, JJ"