5: Soul Tied༄

"Jimin, really, I'm alright."

The redhead pouted as he placed the fifth cup of tea on the end table next to the couch. "It's there if you want it," he sighed. He slipped onto the remaining portion of the couch and leaned back, running his hand through his hair and keeping his arm over his eyes.

While she was glad he was there to fuss over her, Eden was too anxious to accept another cup of tea. They might have been small cups, but anxiety and a full bladder do not mix very well. Even the sight of the liquid had her squirming in her place on the couch.

Once Yoongi had returned from God knows where, he and Jimin helped Eden to her feet and whisked her out the back entrance of the grocery store. They stood around her protectively until they got back to the piercing parlor where Yoongi barked for Jimin to take Eden upstairs until he came back. Then, he turned around and disappeared out the door.

Now the two were seated in a room with red walls and exquisite, black furniture. It was a surprising contrast from the black, grimy interior of the piercing parlor. Eden didn't even know there was another door in the main area, nonetheless an entire upstairs portion. She peered curiously at the door with the staircase in it, still trying to figure out where it came from.

More importantly, she was wondering why Yoongi was so angry with her.

The blond said virtually nothing to her the whole walk back, and what he did say he wasn't very nice about. After his announcement that she had explaining to do, he gave her no other hints as to what he was talking about.

Jimin wasn't very helpful either. The tiny, cheerful man spent his time trying to get Eden's mind off the whole ordeal. Any time she asked a question, he gave her a sad smile and changed the topic completely.

So now the two just sat quietly in the room, awaiting Yoongi's wrath.

Speaking of Yoongi.

"I can't-- I can't fucking believe this, Namjoon. I can't."

The shiny head ascended up the stairs with Namjoon by his side. Namjoon's face was completely calm, which was funny considering Yoongi's enraged state. At the sound of their voices, Jimin moved his arm and sat up, suddenly at full attention.

Yoongi and Namjoon came to a stop in front of the couch where the two were seated. Namjoon's dimpled smile was the only thing keeping her from running down the stairs and out the door. Jimin placed a hand on her shoulder, and she felt a little bit calmer.

"Welcome back Eden," Namjoon said. "I must say I didn't expect to see you back so soon."

"Hi," she muttered. "What's going on?"

He slid into the couch across from them, Yoongi taking a seat next to him. He glared at Eden and scowled, folding his arms and turning away.

"It seems we could ask you the same question." While his face was friendly, his tone said otherwise. "You never told us you were a Sirid when you came in earlier."

"A Sirid?"

Namjoon tilted his head to the side. "Surely you know what I'm talking about. The man in the grocery store didn't attack you for no reason, and you wanted that soul vine earring."

He leaned back in his seat. "I should've known as soon as you came in, but you seemed too normal to look into. I don't know why I didn't trust myself. I knew you needed the earring but I didn't ask myself why."

Eden shook her head. "I'm sorry, I have no idea about anything you're saying."

"You can drop the act," Yoongi barked. "We found you out already. You're done. You and whoever sent you."