XLII. The Evil Queen

STORYBROOKE - CLOCK TOWER NIGHT

Greg and Tamara were present, along with Hook in a sack.

"Actually, I prefer it with the lights on," Hook said as Greg and Tamara removed the bag. "I've spent enough time below deck to not be afraid of the dark, so if this is your idea of torture, well you're just gonna have to try a little harder."

"Torture you? No, we just want to offer you a job," Greg replied.

"Oh. And then you're gonna let me go?" He laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry, I already did that last job. I killed Rumpelstiltskin. I'm sated. Replete. My life's purpose met.

"I wish I could have been there, to see you stab the Dark One," Tamara said.

"Well, look who's up to speed."

"I'm a quick learner."

"Then you know my work is done!"

"Yeah, I don't think so. Take a look," Greg answered as he and Tamara pushed the chair Hook was tied to over to the window, and handed him a telescope. Through it, Hook could clearly see Rumpelstiltskin walking with Lacey.

"No. No!"

"He's alive, Hook," Tamara told him.

"He beat you. Now this guy has some powerful magic here, mate. He's untouchable. You'll never get another chance to take him down," Greg said.

"Oh, I will. I will indeed," Hook agreed.

"Not unless we help you," Tamara replied.

"How can you help me?"

"We know how to kill magical creatures."

"And the price?"

"I need you to help me find someone," Greg explained. "My father. He was taken in this town a long time ago."

"Why the bloody hell do you think I'll be able to help you find your father?"

"Because you know the woman who took him -- Regina. Do we have a deal?"

STORYBROOKE HARBOR - NIGHT

David and Mary Margaret were talking while, unbeknownst to them, a fisherman listened in.

"If, we're going back to the Enchanted Forest, are we really going to leave Regina behind?" Mary Margaret asked.

"She's too dangerous to bring with us. We have to leave her," David replied.

"But... Henry and Aubree won't like it. She is their mother, despite all the horrors."

"Mary Margaret, those horrors will continue. Do you wanna give her another chance, because every time we do, she-"

"She slips, I know. What do we do?"

"Instead of a second chance, we give her a choice—come back, live out her days in Rumple's cell, or stay here."The fisherman who had been listening in was engulfed in magic smoke, revealing to be Regina in disguise.

"Jail cell? I don't think so," Regina said.

Aubree's POV:

STORYBROOKE

Mom entered and walked up to me and Henry, as we worked on a bird feeder.

"Good morning, Henry. Good morning, Aubree," Mom greeted.

"Um, what are you doing here?" Henry and I asked.

"I've missed you. And I wanted to show you two something." She took a  out magic bean from her pocket. "Emma and Mary Margaret and David have been keeping this from you two, darlings. They've been growing magic beans in secret. They want to take you two to the Enchanted Forest, without me."