Chapter 36

I'd like to believe that you can't be with someone for more than 2 years and not feel anything when they do something like this. Maybe if she had told me she wasn't happy or something then I'd understand but Olivia seemed happy so this sextape story is shocking to be quite honest especially considering I refused all opportunities to cheat on her when I was faced with them. I respected her because I believe that no women respects your relationship if you yourself as a man don't respect it.

I park my car in the yard and then I make my way inside, I obviously couldn't head home straight, I just went for a drive to gather my thoughts because nothing was going to be solved in the state I was in. I'm shocked I even made it back alive. I was angry and hurt, not that I'm not anymore but I'm better than earlier.

I walk in and she drops the call and rushes to me and tries to hold me but I move back

"Don't fucking touch me with those hands"

I say angrily and she lets out a sigh

"Aaron I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you the way I did"

She says and I chuckle and walk past her

"I hope you've packed up all your shit"

I say making my way upstairs and she follows me

"Aaron please, I know I fucked up and I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for things to go the way they did"

She says grabbing my arm and I yank my arm. I don't know how or what happened but when I turn around she's rolling down the stairs and all the way down. I rush down to her

"Liv"

I call out to her taking out my phone

"Liv talk to me"

I plead calling 911 for an ambulance. I don't know what the hell happened or how she may have missed a step because I definitely didn't shove her. The ambulance gets to my place and they rush her to the hospital. I get in my car and follow, I'm grateful that there was no blood, I don't have too many stairs at my place unlike my apartment when I got here. I get to the hospital and I fill in the necessary forms and then wait. I call her sister to inform her parents about what happened.

The minute she walks in she marches over to me ready for a fight, I stand up and she's about to slap me when I hold her hand

"So because she cheated on you, you though it best to try and kill her"

She spits out and I chuckle letting her arm go

"I have never hit a woman and I was not going to start with your whore of a sister!"

I spit out angrily, pissed at her implying I hit her or would intentionally harm her over what she did, that's not who I am

"She's not a whore"

I laugh out and she's about to respond when a nurse calls out her name and surname

"I'm her sister"

"I'm her boyfriend"

We both say at the same time

"How is she?"

I ask her

"Please follow me, the doctor would like to have a word"

She says and we both follow the nurse who leads us to the room Liv is in and we find her sleeping with a bandage around her head

"How bad is she doc?"

Her sister asks

"She had a really nasty fall but thankfully the baby is unharmed. I am sad to say that she has a minor fracture at the back of her head, lord knows if she will wake up with her memory still intact. Mr Langa I would like you to explain what exactly happened?"