Chapter 42

FEW MONTHS LATER
"Everything ok?"
I ask her and she nods avoiding eye contact at all costs
"Is it the wedding preps?"
I ask her
"Babe everything is fine"
She says with a higher pitch indicating she's lying
"Snowflake I know you. Out with it!"
I say. She exhales
"I love you and I enjoy our intimacy"
She starts off
"But?"
I say looking at her waiting for her to continue
"I dont know how to say this without offending you"
She says, I don't respond and she continues
"Can we get sex toys? That's if you ok using them"
She says quickly and I won't lie that caught me off guard. I try to mask my reaction off as neutral and surprised
"Wow. I never took you for a freak"
I tease
"Its a bad idea. I dont even know why I raised this topic. Forget I said anything"
She says and gets off me to walk out but I grab her arm
"We getting married in a week. If you want us to get toys and props then I'm all for it. Let's shop for them online and see what we like"
I suggest and she looks at me confused, I pat on my lap
"Come sit"
She looks at me unconvinced but she sits on my lap and then we take my ipad and go to Google searching for sex toys. I've never not once thought of using props during sex mainly because I never saw the need for them. I only ever see them in porn videos so this is new to me and I dont know how I feel. I'm both excited and worried.
She rests her forehead onto mine with the ipad between us as I start searching for lord knows
"You think I'm weird right?"
She says and I force a smile looking into her eyes
"Not at all Snowflake. I think it has to do with your childhood trauma that's all"
She let's out a sigh taking the ipad from me.
"As a child I was molested"
She starts off
"You don't have to tell me if you not ready to"
I say quickly cutting her off
"Its ok. After i lost my father my uncle came to live with us and then he started muffing me. He uhmm, he taught me to replace the emotional pain with pleasure. He said it wouldnt hurt as much if he did that. He taught me to touch myself and pleasure myself whenever I was in pain and from since I was 6, I've always replaced the emotional pain with pleasure. Therapy says it's a sexual addiction and its partly the reason why I am the way I am. It's an addiction I'm trying to fight and hence I cant quit my job at the restaurant because I need to keep myself busy else if end up masturbating or something"
She explains, I dont know what to say or how to feel about this revelation
"And you want the sexual toys?"
I ask her
"Not that our sex is boring or anything because I enjoy it but I would love for us to experiment with toys and if they dont work out then we return to our usual sex"
She says and I cringe
"I dont mean it like that"
She adds quickly seeing how the response got to me
"Our sex is not boring at all baby"
She says and then she kisses me, I allow her to take the lead when she takes the ipad and places it on the couch next to us and scoots closer so that shes sitting on my dick. All sense fly out of the window leaving me with nothing but a hard on and my sexy fiance grinding on my dick. She helps me out of my tshirt and I help her out of her dress leaving her with nothing but her underwear. She breaks the kiss looking into my eye with our lips still latched to each other
"I love you so much Aaron!"
She confess and then she kisses me again and then trails wet kisses from my lips to my jawline and then from there she traces her way down to my shorts. She pulls them down and then pulls my briefs down and she kneels before my parted legs and looks at my dick that's throbbing to be inside of her mouth. She look up at me and then she smiles with her eyes and licks her lips before wrapping hwe warm mouth around the tip of my dick. Fuck! In our entire time together shes never went down on me so this is exciting for me more than it bothers me where she learnt how to mouth fuck. She swirls her tongue around the tip of my dick head making me lose all sense
"Fuck"
I groan at the sensation. She plays with my balls with her hand and then takes all of me in gagging and swallowing me in. I allow her to do me as she pleases and I am happy to say that Snowflake is not my innocent little missy that I met those years ago.
She sucks me up while giving me a sloppy hand job making all those sounds of her sucking me off, she does the most unthinkable thing ever and she takes me out of her mouth replacing it with her hand and then she sucks each of my balls, she licks between them from the base up while giving me a handjob and also takes my balls into her mouth enjoying me and sucking on each one of them. Blow job is nice and pleasurable when your woman enjoys what shes doing and right now Snowflake is enjoying what shes doing and so am I, I watch in awe as my dick thickens in her hand with her sucking in each of my balls and then she licks me from the base up again before taking my shaft into her mouth gagging on me going up and down, I can barely sit still and my hands are tempted to push her head all the way down so much she gags on me and as if she read my mind she goes all the way in and gags on me while massaging my balls with her saliva moist hands allowing me to cum inside her mouth. She stops to take a breather swallowing all of my load I cant help watch her in awe.
She then gets up and then sits on my wet dick slowly lowering herself and I am shocked to find her wet and warm for me
"All this wetness because you were sucking me off?"
I tease with my hands resting on her firm butt, she nods and I cant help kiss her tasting myself on her lips. She starts off by grinding on my dick moving her waist in circles and then she slowly starts to bounce up and down on me burying my head on her tits. I take her nipple into my mouth and suck on her with my one hand roaming her slim back and the other holding her boob in place while she bounces up and down on me holding onto the couch for balance.
She rides me like a freaking pornstar! I dont know if its love clouding my judgement but fuck this woman knows how to ride a man, how to ride my dick so much that I feel myself about to cum again. Her muscles clench inside and I feel her releasing on my dick which only drives me insane.
I wrap my arms around her waist and then I start pounding her from underneath increasing her moans and my groans until we both cum.
.
.
To Be Continued