Unwanted Visitors (Edited)

Sunday morning breakfast filled the house full delicious scents of maple covered pancakes and crispy bacon, easing Sienna out of her unconscious state. She rolled out of bed and made her way down to the sweet smelling kitchen where she knew some food would be waiting for her. And she was right.

Bacon was sitting in a bowl placed in the middle of the table. Next to it was a stack of pancakes, toast, eggs and different syrups and jams placed around them.

Quickly, without anyone noticing, Sienna grabbed a plate and covered it in greasy food until the plate was a full as possible, and sat down to eat.

Everyone around her was eating and chatting about a conversation she hadn't caught onto. Up until she heard one name in particular which sparked Sienna's attention; Lucy Vaughn.

"Isn't she one of...mum's friends?" She asked, trying to catch up with the conversation.

"Yes, she was one of your mother's work colleagues. She moved over here about two years ago, actually, for a job." Sienna nodded her head and dug into her food again. "Did you know she had children, too?" Sienna shook her head, finishing the last of her meal.

"Honey, isn't one of them Sienna's age?" Portia added in, placing the last of the food on the table and sitting down to eat with the rest of them.

"Yes, the son. Actually he only recently had a birthday. What was his name again? It started with a D...Daniel...David..." He scratched his head in thought

Sienna froze in her spot. "Dylan...?"

"Ah yes! Dylan, that's it! Yes, he turned eighteen only a couple of days ago."

Sienna stared at her empty plate. This is not happening right now, she thought to herself, no.

"How'd you know, Sienna?" He asked, not even noticing her sudden change of attitude towards the conversation.

"Oh...ah-the name just popped up in a conversation one time..." It was the best excuse she could make up. He took it and kept talking.

Sienna concentrated on breathing in and out slowly, making sure no one would sense her uncomfortableness.

"Anyway, as I was saying, they're all coming over for dinner tonight." He stated, finishing off his plate.

Sienna's head shot up. She felt like she needed to throw up. Her head felt light and her stomach felt queasy. She wanted so much to shout at her father and tell him that inviting Dylan and his family over was a very bad idea. Not because they were bad people. Hell, how did Sienna even know Dylan was a bad person? She hardly knew him. And up until that very moment, she hadn't even known his last name.

But it was the fact that she had had a very embarrassing one-night-stand with the boy; who she ran out on the next morning. And the fact that he may not have worn a condom made the situation ten times worse. And also, none of her family members knew about the situation, other than Portia who had no idea that the problem was with the boy coming over that very night.

"Oh! I'll make us a big dinner!" Portia clapped, jolting Sienna out of her panicked state, which no one had thankfully picked up on still.

"Excuse me," Sienna pushed herself away from the table with a screech of her chair and made her way up to the stairs. When she was out of sight from everyone, she started bounding up the stairs two at a time. She had to get to a communicative device immediately.

Sienna needed to talk to someone ASAP about the problem. But half way into trying to find her phone, she realised that she had decided to smash it on the ground from bumping into a certain someone in the hallway. Another problem she was yet to figure out. What was she to do?