𝟎𝟑'

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"can we get ice cream?" sam asked poking her head into my room.

"let me put on some clothes then we can go." she left and i got up from my bed, i walked to my closet and grabbed a fitted shirt that was a bit cropped and a pair of sweat shorts.

i slipped off my pajamas and slid into the clothes before i went to brush out my hair.

i put on my slides and grabbed my purse.

"you ready sam?" i asked leaning on her door frame.

"yeah." she finished tying her shoe and followed along side me.

"memaw we goin for ice cream, you need anything?" i asked her.

"no ma'am, ya'll be safe." she said not taking her attention from the tv.

"okay love you."

"love ya'll too."
- - -

"can i get a scoop of strawberry and a scoop of vanilla in a waffle cone please?" i asked the cashier.

"whatchu want sam?" i looked down at her, "umm can i get cotton candy flavor please?"

"and i'll take two scoops of cotton candy in a bowl."

"your total is $10.47, cash or card?" he asked, ten dollars for some fuckin ice cream? tuh never again.

"cash." i handed him eleven dollar and placed the rest of the change in the tip jar, me and sam stepped to the side and waited for our ice cream.

"pretty lady!" i furrowed my eyebrows and looked around.

"pretty lady, you get ice cream too?" i looked down and saw lijah.

"hi handsome, yeah i'm gettin ice cream. you gettin ice cream?" i asked him.

"yeah, see there go da." he pointed to wiz who had two cups of ice cream in his hand.

"you better go back before you get in trouble again." i told him and he shook his head.

"you come too." he said.

"i don't know," i said and he frowned.

"here you are." me and sam grabbed our ice cream.