9

Author's notes
--------------------
It just hit me the names in my story are very similar to 50 Shades of Grey, I honestly didn't realize! Hope you guys don't mind!

-Kay

Anna's POV
-----------------
"I can't believe that almost just happened" I said slightly embarrassed. "I don't know about you, but I'm just pissed we didn't" Cade said with a wink. We had found our separate seats after our lustful moment. Cade began typing away again while I played a random game on his phone. My phone was still at the house and probably broken after everything that had happened.

I still can't believe Martin had broken in to kill me. I was out of their lives now, thats what that the whole family wanted. Everyday someone would remind me how much of burden I was to them and how they couldn't wait for me to be gone for good. My uncle was the only one who seemed to at least tolerate me, but he would never stand up to his family when the harassed me and in the end he always sided with them. I always assumed they meant me moving out and never talking to them again. Not me dying, but I can't say I am surprised though. They are a family of criminals, each of my cousins had killed more than one person and all were full equipped if they needed to takeover my uncle's businesses. I was never trained.

Breaking from my flashback of my terrible childhood after my parents death, I see Cade just staring at me with no emotion on his face. "What are you looking at?" I asked jokingly. "Am I not allowed to look at my fiancé?" "Not when you have zero emotion on your face" "Oh you love my face with or without emotions Love" He wasn't lying. Cade is very good looking, with his blue eyes, sharp jawline, tanned skin, and his tall muscular build. He was basically perfect.

My eyes wandered from his and to his now loosened tie. He looked so relaxed now, I will never forget the look in his eye when he found me in the small room hiding in his closet. His beautiful eyes were full of anger and worry, I wonder if there has been a break in like that before. Surely there has been, Cade is in a mafia after all.

I look out my window and see a beautiful city, I still don't know where we are but this place is beautiful. Its night so it is a little hard to tell. "I guess I should tell you where we are mhm?" Cade says, he is trying to hide his smile but is failing. "Oh my god please. It's driving me insane" I say excited. He gets up and stands beside me chair hovering over me, not a bad view. "Well, guess first. There is no fun in just telling you" I let out a huff to show him I was annoyed. "And how the hell and I supposed to know while its dark outside?" I said further showing my annoyance. "Just guess Love" after taking another look, I realized. "We're in Greece aren't we?" I said hoping we were. I always wanted to go to Greece, but I haven't been anywhere since my parents died. My aunt refused to take me on any of their vacations so I would just stay home while they were gone. "My mom is from Greece and when my γιαγιά found out I was engaged she got very excited. She has asked us to come out here so you could meet her" Cade said, he seemed excited for me to meet her. "γιαγιά is greek for grandma right?" "Ah very good Love, you will probably pick up a little greek while here." "I can't wait to meet her!" I said once again jumping into his arms. He let out a small chuckle and placed a kiss on my jaw. God his laugh was so sexy, everything about him was perfect. How did I get so lucky?

We landed and got into a car to take us into the city. Greece was beautiful, all of the architecture was just as I had imagined. I couldn't wait to see it during the day. Before I knew it we pulled in front of a traditional greek home, "Is this your γιαγιά's house?" I asked. "No this is my house, but her place is a five minute walk from here" he said basically bouncing in his seat from excitement. "Lets go in and get some sleep before tomorrow" Care said as he slipped out of the drivers seat with a big smile. I followed him the front door where he was turning the lock to get in.