12

Cade's POV
----------------
After another couple hours of conversation, it was 12am and I could tell Anna was getting tired. I decided not to disturb γιαγιά and Anna's conversation though since the 2 of the together seemed to be a force to be reckoned with. I went to the kitchen to get some water to keep myself occupied. I returned to my γιαγιά now sleeping and Anna trying to keep awake. I whispered to her that we would leave in a couple of minutes and then went to γιαγιά. I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. I laid her down before closing the door quietly.

Anna was still on the couch fighting her sleep. "Come on Love" I extended my hand for to take. She took it and we left. Right as we entered the house my phone began to ring, "Hold on need to take this, go to bed I will be there in a minute" I told Anna before answering. She walked up the stairs and closed the door.

"Yes Fury"

"Boss, Mrs Montgomery has responded to the letter you had us send" He said

"Oh really, what did the witch have to say" I said, taking a seat on one of the chairs in the living room

"Well um, she told us how Anna was actually a spy for the Vipers and that Martin was sent to eliminate her on your behalf. We have already checked every sever, and there is no possible way Anna could be a spy, so we believe the attempted murder was out of cold blood and hatred"

"Ok, keep a close eye on the Montgomery's until I return. I will deal with them myself." I hung up and ran my hands through my hair.

How fucked up can a family? The deal was off now, I will keep Anna and that vile family will feel my wrath. Not only for breaking into my home but for lying to me and my employees. One thing I value most is respect, and John and Phyllis just disrespected me and my fiancé in many ways.

I need a drink

I walked into the kitchen and found my old stash of whiskey. I poured some in a glass and walked onto the patio.

After a couple minutes of trying to calm myself down I heard a scream, I knew that scream. Anna was having a nightmare. I sat my glass down and ran up the bedroom. I found Anna sitting on the bed with her knees to her chest and rocking back and forth. I sat next to her and hugged her tightly. She was crying into my chest and shaking. I tried my best to soothe but I didn't really know how to.

She squirmed in my arms and was now straddling my lap and hugging my neck. She was still shaking and crying. All I could do was rub her back and tell her she is safe now. After minutes of just holding her, she sat up to face me. "T-thank you" she said still sniffing, I wiped away her tears with my thumb, "I'm your fiancé, its what I'm supposed to do" I said with a small smile. She searched my eyes, then kissed me.

It was a slow meaningful kiss, I moved my hands from her face to her hips. The kiss soon got faster and sloppier. I started guiding her hips against my front. She let out a small moan as my manhood became hard. I picked her up and slammed her onto the bed. She gasped and moaned again. Her legs were now locked around me, holding me in place. She smiled against me lips, making me know she wants this just as much as I want it.

The next scene is kinda graphic if you know what I mean, feel free to skip :)

Anna's POV
----------------
I was now under Cade as he kissed me. He broke the kiss and started to kiss down my neck and collarbone. I grabbed his hair and he held him close with my legs. I was only wearing his shirt and underwear but he was still fully dressed. I got frustrated with this and tugged at his shirt, ordering him to take it off. He smirked at me and did as I asked. Cade reconnected our kiss and I started fumbling with his jeans. I finally got in open and Cade slide off his jeans, leaving him just in his boxers. I bit my lip as he stood over, still between my legs. He leaned back down and I met him halfway to kiss again. He immediately ripped the shirt off me and smiled against my lips. I let out a giggle as he picked me up and placed my head on his pillow.

"Are you sure you want to do this" he asked, I nodded and pulled him back to me, desperate for his touch. He grinder against my front, earning another moan from me. I reached for his boxers, I slid them down revealing all 12 inches of him. He smirked at me before leaning over to his nightstand, pulling out a condom. He gave me a look, signaling for me to take off my panties. He slide to condom on and propped himself above me. "If it becomes to much let me know, ok?" he said "Ok" I responded. He kissed my neck and placed his tip right in front of my aching core. He started rubbing my clit with his finger causing me to moan louder, "Fuck Collins you're so wet" he whispered in my ear. I bite my lip again as he rubbed hard making me scream in pleasure.

"Keep it quite for me Love, we wouldn't want to wake the neighbors" he whispered into my ear. I nodded and buried my face into his shoulder. He finally pushed his length into me, making my back arch. He began to pump slowly into me, "Fuck you're so tight" he said under his breath. I let out another moan "Faster". He pumped into me harder, I felt myself getting close. I was at his mercy now, he began to grunt as he pushed into me. He hand was on my hip and the other on my shoulder, keeping me in place. My core tightened around his cock as I released. That didn't stop him though, he began to thrust harder. My legs began to shake from pure ecstasy. He then flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach and my ass was in the air. His hands found my hips and he reentered me. He was slamming into me and basically holding me up since my legs were of no use. "Good girl" he grunted. "C-cade I'm going to cum again" I barely got out in between the moans. His only response was his gripped tightening on my hips and his shaft fucking me harder. I was holding onto my pillow for dear life as Cade thrusted in and out of me over and over. I once again released on his cock and soon after he hit his high. He flopped next to me and took off the condom.

We sat for couple minutes catching our breaths. I rolled over onto Cade's chest and once again tracing a tattoo on his stomach, this one was a blue butterfly. It had roman numeral running along the side of the wing. 11 3 11, the numbers read. It must be a date of some sort. "What do these numbers mean" I ask pointing to it. He sat up a little to see which one I was talking about, "Ah that one is for my little sister, it was actually one of my first. She passed away from cancer when she was 10. Thats her death date. She loved butterflies so it felt right to get one her honor" "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-" I started "No it's ok, I haven't talked about her in awhile" he smiled and cupped my jaw. "What was her name?" "Claire, she would be your age actually. Sorry if this sounds weird but you remind me of her a little" He said with a smile. "Really? How?" I asked starting to play with his hair. "Well you both have messy brown curly hair, piecing eyes though her were blue, and stubborn personalities." "I am not stubborn" I protested. He raised his eyebrows at me, "Ok so maybe I'm a little stubborn" I hide my face in his chest. He let out a low chuckle and played with a strand of my hair.

"Hey, look at me" Cade said, I lifted my head, feeling a wave of sleepiness wash over me. "No more nightmares" he said calmly. "No more nightmares" I repeated back before falling asleep on his chest.