Beaten

~Yoongi's POV~

Cold. Is what I feel inside and out. I pray that my life will get better...but they haven't been answered since I was 6 years old. I'm 27 now, so that should tell you something!

"Min Yoongi!" I heard my dad yell. I slowly got out of my bed and walked down to the living room "Y-Yes?" I stuttered "Don't stutter while talking to me you mutt" He damned "Sorry" I mumbled picking at the skin on my thumb "Did you take out the garbage like your mother told you to?" He asked "No sir, there wasn't-" "Why in the hell not?!" He got up out of his chair and stood in front of me "Dad there wasn't any trash" I insisted "So you're calling my wife a liar?" His voice deepened "N-No I-I was letting you know that-" SMACK! My left cheek began to sting... "How dare you call her a liar!" He yelled, kicking me down on the floor "Sss" "You are so pathetic" Kick! "Aaahh" I softly cried out in pain while he kept kicking my stomach and punching me "Your mother should've aborted you" He spat "But no, she just had to leave you on my doorstep and get her head blown off by thugs" He ended it all with a soccer kick to my stomach "Ughh" I groaned out "Now, go clean yourself up and get me some more beer" He sighed and went upstairs as I laid there bruised and teary eyed 'Everyday the same old shit!' I got up off the floor and went up into my bathroom. I looked up at myself in the mirror. Bruised eye, busted lip, bruised and redden cheek, dried up blood on my chin, scar on my right eyebrow, and blood running out of my mouth. I hate it here and my life! I stared at myself while I cleaned up making sure the blood was completely gone. I sighed and put my jacket on throwing the hood over my head and leaving the house...

I made it to the store and got his drinks "Do you need your receipt?" The cashier asked "No" I mumbled shaking my head "Are you okay?" She asked "I'm fine" I put my head down "Are you sure? I'm here to talk if you wa-" "I said I'm fine" I cut her off and left the store "What did she not get when I said I'm fine?" I mumbled walking back to the hellhole house.

I entered the house and went into the kitchen putting his beer up SMASH! I jumped to the sound of glass breaking beside me. I turned around and saw my stepmom glaring at me "Why did you tell your father that there wasn't any trash in the trashcan?" She asked "There wasn't" She scoffed "You're suppose to put yourself in the bag and throw yourself away you dumbass" "What did I ever do to you and him for you to treat me like this?" I asked "You were born and you lied on your uncle do you not remember?" She stepped forward "I didn't lie about him, he really did that to me. Why won't you believe me?" "Cause you are full of shit. Get the fuck out of my face before I kill you" She growled. I sped walked towards the stairs and up my room. "Fuck!" I punched the pillows on my bed. I went into my bathroom and rolled my sleeves up to see my old and new scars. A tear slipped out of my eye 'There's no one there to save me' I don't want to be here anymore, I hate it. No one knows what I go through! Not even my best friends. For the young ones Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook they look up to all of us and I want to be strong for them but it is so hard and stressful to keep going! I sniffed, pulled my sleeves down, and laid down drifting off to sleep...