Hyung?

~B's POV~

"Hey Yoongi, wake up" I whispered shaking him "What?" He groaned "Wake up" "Why?" He turned away from me "I wanna show you something" "B" "Please Yoongi, after this you can sleep all day. Just do this for me" He sighed and turned around facing me "If I do this will you rub my feet?" "Ew no" "Then I'm not going" "Yoongi" I whined making him chuckle "I'm kidding. Let me get dressed" He got up and got dressed

"By the way, what time is it?" He asked putting his shirt on "Don't hate me but 6 in the morning" He stared at me "6 in the morning B what the fuck?" "I know but I have to take you somewhere it's important" "You better be glad I'm starting to warm...

"By the way, what time is it?" He asked putting his shirt on "Don't hate me but 6 in the morning" He stared at me "6 in the morning B what the fuck?" "I know but I have to take you somewhere it's important" "You better be glad I'm starting to warm up to you" He shook his head "Let's see about that" I mumbled...

"Where are you taking me?" Yoongi piped "Calm down we're literally 5 minutes away" I giggled "Don't kill me" He crossed his arms "Boy! Ain't nobody gonna kill you" I told him "You never know" He shrugged "I guess" I mumbled.

"This is where you wanted to take me?" He asked "We're gonna go up there" I pointed straight "Up where? It's just a straight up path" He assumed "So you think" I grabbed his hand and headed towards the cliff.

"Wow" He exclaimed looking out at the lights "Sit down" I said stepping back a little from the cliff, he followed my actions "It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked him "It's very beautiful but I don't understand why you brought me out here" He turned ...

"Wow" He exclaimed looking out at the lights "Sit down" I said stepping back a little from the cliff, he followed my actions "It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked him "It's very beautiful but I don't understand why you brought me out here" He turned to me, I looked down, "I come here whenever I need to get some things off my chest" I told him "What's that got to do with me?" "I figured that you could see that this is a safe place where you can come and take the weight off your shoulders and feel refreshed" I explained "You want me to open up about my feelings?" "And to me. For us to be in each others lives we should know a lot about one another. I want you to trust me" I looked at him "You don't want to hear what I've been through" "Try me" He bit his lip chewing the skin off of it "You really wanna know?" He asked "Yes" I nodded "My father.." He sighed "My father hates me" He spilled "I don't know why but he just does. I got dropped off at his doorstep and he told me that s-she should've aborted me but no, she just had to go get her h-head blown off" He stuttered out "Oh my God" I mumbled. He looked straightforward and laughed in disbelief "I was 6 years old when my uncle touched me" "Yoongi" "It went on for 5 years B and fathers are suppose to protect their sons regardless! But no, my father protects him and calls me a liar" His eyes started to water "I get beaten everyday and yelled at. My father and stepmom want me dead and-" He shrugged "Can you blame them?" "Yoongi, I'm so sorry" I apologized "Why do I have to go through this? No matter what I do to try ad make them proud of me I get kicked down physically and emotionally" A tear slipped out of his eye and rolled down his face "I can't live anymore. I try to stay strong for my friends who are like brothers to me and I don't know if I can stay strong any longer" He put his head down beginning to cry "Hun" I pulled him into a hug "I want to be saved so badly" He choked out on my shoulder "And you will, that's why I'm here" We pulled away "God sent me to you and protect you Yoongi" I wiped his tears away "I appreciate you so much" He sniffed, I softly smiled "I appreciate you too" I kissed his forehead. Yoongi wiped the rest of his tears away and sniffed "I'm okay" He fixed himself "My parents died so I don't know how it is to be abused but I wish that I did so I could understand your pain" I told him "I'm sorry about your parents" "It's okay" "How did they die? If you don't mind me asking" "They were arguing one night...I was across the street at my friends house and I looked out the window" I pictured the horrific scene in my head "And I saw them both pull out a pistol. They were aiming at one another. The last thing that came out of their mouths, and I know this cause I read their lips, they said 'Fuck you!' and" I felt lightheaded but brushed it off "They pulled the trigger and executed one another" I revealed "Jesus fucking Christ" He put his hand over his mouth "I was 10 at the time. I called the cops and after that event my aunt took me in and my cousin basically raised me since she was so busy with work. My aunt was usually out of town and my cousin would have his friends over and his girlfriend, so they helped raise me" I told him "I never knew that about you" "You never asked" I smiled "You're right" He smiled back "Thanks for bringing me here B" He held my hand "You're welcome. Do you feel a little bit better?" I asked "Much and I hope you do too B" "I do" I nodded then put my head down "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked "B is short for a long name" I piped "Huh?" He furrowed his eyebrows "My real name is Angel" "Angel?" I nodded "Yeah, but, my mom used to call me Crybaby" I smiled softly "I guess I cried so much when I was younger and my mom couldn't think of an actual nickname to give me so I got stuck with that. Whenever I was not crying my dad would call me Baby but my mom still called me CryBaby. It was awful" I said "Crybaby. It doesn't sit right with me" He squeezed my hand "I'll just call you Baby" "You make me happy" I laid my head on his shoulder "And you make me happy too" He laid his head on mine "Okay I can't do this anymore can we go back so I can sleep?" Yoongi lifted his head "Great way to ruin a moment" I rolled my eyes "You're the one who kidnapped me and brought me here" He exaggerated "Boy! You are such a liar" I laughed standing up and walking towards the car with him.

~Yoongi's POV~

We entered he room through her window "See, doesn't it feel better crawling through a window?" I looked at her close the window "I feel like I'm about to steal something and it's my room" I rolled my eyes at her "Baby, you'll be fine" I took my clothes off leaving me in my boxers "Hand me my shorts" I held my hand out to B "Just stay like that" She joked handing me my shorts "Never" I said putting them on and laid back in bed "You say that now" She crawled into bed getting on top of me "What are you trying to say?" "I think we both know what I'm trying to say" She smiled "How about you show me what you're trying to say" I winked 

"My pleasure" She leaned in and we began making out passionately and slowly, appreciating each others company. I flipped us over and got on top of her not breaking the kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist holding me in one spot so I won't slip away from her, I placed one hand on her thigh squeezing it so gently "Mmm" She moaned in my mouth... We were melting from one another's touch not caring who could hear or walk in on us in this kind of state.

"Hey B I know it's early but can you- Oh God I'm sorry!" A voice piped while opening the door. B and I pulled away from each other and looked up at the intruder "Shit I'm sorry I didn't know you had-" He looked at me 'No fucking way!' "Hyung?" "Hobi?" Holy shit.