Waiting

~B's POV~

I turned my alarm off and got out of bed, heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of the shower and threw on my uniform (which is just a black shirt and jeans with a cap) I threw my hair up into a bun and exited out of the bathroom to be greeted/ startled by Taehyung "Shit!" I jumped placing a hand over my heart "Tae what the fuck?!" I hit his arm making him chuckle "I'm sorry B, I wasn't trying to scare you" He apologized "Yeah right" I rolled my eyes as he interlocked our fingers together "Do you forgive me?" He asked "Maybe" He pulled me by my waist and kissed me slowly and then pulling away "What about now?" He asked almost in a whisper "I feel like you could do better" I winked at him. He smirked and picked me up, carrying me to my bed and laying me down, hovering over me making out deeply to one another for a good 10 minutes until he pulled away "What about now?" He asks "Better than earlier" I smiled "Good babygirl" He pecked me Knock! Knock! "Shit!" Taehyung mumbled jumping off of me sitting on the floor "Uh, come in!" I yelled sitting up on the bed fixing my bun. The door opened revealing Hobi "Damn Tae, what's taking so long?" He asked "Sorry, I was telling her a story about my crazy neighbor" Taehyung lied "Well, hurry up she has to go to work in a little bit" He said and left the room. I stared at him "What?" He asked "Why did you lie?" I asked "B, remember? We're friends with benefits. None of the guys know and if Hoseok finds out...I'm fucked" He pointed to himself standing up, I sighed, "Yeah, you're right" I rolled my eyes "I know I'm right. I'm Kim Taehyung" He winked at me "Shut up" I giggled "Give me one more kiss" He stepped closer and passionately kissed me for a few seconds until he pulled away. "Don't forget, dick appointment when you get off work at my place. Got it?" "Got it" "Good" He pecked me and headed towards the door leaving the room.

"Alright, anything else for you?" I asked the couple "That'll be all" "Okay, I'll have that right out for you in a bit" I smiled walking away to the kitchen "B, how was your night?" Cassie asked taking the sticky note away from me "It was upsetting" "Why? Did that guy try anything?" She asked "No no. It's just... Cassie his face was beaten it was so sad" I told her "Oh shit" "Yeah, he was in such a rush that we made eye contact and he grabbed my phone and I grabbed his-" "Wait! You have his phone?" She cut me off "Yeah" "On you?" "Yes" I nodded pulling his phone out showing her, she took it away from me clicking the side button "Awh, is this his mom and him when he was younger?" She asked "I don't know and I won't ask" I took the phone back "He must be popular. He has a lot of messages coming in back to back" I looked up at her "Or he is a drug dealer and those are his clients wondering why he didn't make a drop" Cassie said, I stared at her, "You have lost your damn mind" I shook my head at her "I'm just saying" She shrugged Ding! "Order up!" The cook yelled "Well, I'm saying you're wrong" I crossed my arms at her "Cassie's never wrong" She grabbed the food and walked away 'What if she's right? What if Hoodie Boy is in fact a drug dealer?' I shook my head and continued working.

*12:30AM*

"You sure you don't want me to stay here with you?" Cassie asked "Yes, I'm sure. Go home" I waved her off "Fine! Love you!" I closed the door, locking it and cleaning the place up waiting for the stranger to come collect his phone...

I waited...

And waited...

And waited...

I sighed out checking the time, it was almost 2. I didn't want to keep Taehyung waiting so I grabbed my jacker and left the diner making my way over to Taehyung's place.

Knock! Knock! Knock! I knocked on his door and waited about 5 seconds until he opened the door "I didn't think you would come" He smiled letting me in. I closed the door behind me and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist "I wouldn't miss this for anything" I smiled and got led to his room. He placed me on the bed and undressed himself quickly as I did the same, "Fuck I been craving you all day baby" He growled "Me too" I smiled and attacked his lips with mine "Ugh" He groaned in the kiss and grabbed his dick stroking it "Mm, suck it B" He moaned out I pulled away from him and watched him crawl over me hovering his dick over my mouth. I gladly put him in my mouth and began sucking him nicely "Ohhh" He moaned above me. I felt myself getting wet just from hearing his moans. I reached my left hand down to my womanhood and began playing with myself, moaning on his dick "Shit" He mumbled out beginning to thrust in my mouth becoming a moaning mess above me. "I need to be in you" He piped pulling out of my mouth and crawling back down towards me, he looked at my hand that was still playing with my womanhood "Naughty little girl" He smirked