My Light?

~Yoongi's POV~

My phone kept going off nonstop 'Ugh! What do these idiots want?' I thought to myself as I unlocked my phone and went into the group chat...

Joon: Are we all still hanging out today?

Hobi: You betcha!

Jin: Of course

Taehyung: Yeah, I need fresh air

Jimin: Yep!

Kookie: Yes Hyung 😃

Me: I'll slide by too

Kookie: Suga hyung!

Joon: Shit Hyung where have you been?

Jin: Yoongi, you're okay!

Jimin: I missed you!

Taehyung: Hyung!

Me: Sorry sorry I was going through some personal things and needed to distance myself for a while

Jimin: It's been like 3 days

Taehyung: And they felt like years

Me: I know. Don't worry I'll see you guys in a little bit to explain everything at our spot

Jin: We're really glad you're back

Joon: Very glad!

Kookie: Love you Hyung

Hobi: We all do!!

I read the messages that were still coming in. I dont know what those boys would do if they lost me. I was so into the texts I forgot that B was still laying on my chest. I looked at her still sleeping. Can I believe that this girl really is saving my life? If someone told me that a girl name B was gonna come into my life and help me out.. I wouldn't believe them honestly! She stirred a little bit, scrunched up her nose, and fluttered her eyes open "What time is it?" She asked "Only 10:45AM" I told her, she groaned cuddling more into me "Can we just stay like this all day?" She asked, I chuckled "I wish I could but I promised my friends that I'll hang out with them today" I informed her "You're a traitor" She pouted "I'll be back later on today and we can cuddle all day and night. Deal?" I put my pinky out. She sat up and locked our pinkies together "Deal/Promise" She smiled and we kissed our thumbs "Good" I got up out of bed and threw some fresh clothes on

"Don't wait up on me" I told her "I'll try not to" She smiled and I went out of her window "Why the fuck did you climb out of the window? Use the front door!" "I will when your cousin starts finding out about me sneaking in your room" I told her a...

"Don't wait up on me" I told her "I'll try not to" She smiled and I went out of her window "Why the fuck did you climb out of the window? Use the front door!" "I will when your cousin starts finding out about me sneaking in your room" I told her and walked away to meet up with the boys.

"Boys!" I yelled as I approached them "Hyung!" The young ones exclaimed hugging me "Where have you been?" Jin asked "Been dealing with stuff again" I sighed out "Are you okay? Your face is a bit cut up and you're limping" Joon pointed out "Got into a fight, no big deal" I lied shrugging "Same old Yoongi from high school" Hoseok laughed "You know it" I cocked my head "So, what's new in everyone's life?" I changed the subject "Nothing" Jimin and Jungkook piped in unison "Not surprised" I chuckled ruffling their hair "Go play boys except for Taehyung. I wanna talk to you for a minute" Jin said. The two boys ran off playing tag and we all stood there looking at Tae "Tae, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked "Just rethinking about last night" He shrugged "What happened last night?" Joon asked "I had to break it off with someone I was fuck buddies with because I met someone else. I feel bad for doing it but trust me it was for the best" He spilled to us "Shake it off Tae she'll get over it" I patted his shoulder "You sure?" "Positive" I smiled at him "Thanks Suga Hyung" He hugged me "Welcome" I hugged him back "Now, go play" "Yes sir!" He saluted and went to the others "You're such a great father" Joon wiped an invisible tear "Aish shut up!" I pushed him away making them laugh...

"Wait! Repeat that again?" Hoseok said "I said I think I found my light to the darkness" I repeated "How?" Jimin asked "Boys, I was in a spot in life where I was sad and boom here she comes and helps me out so in return I help her around her place" I smiled to myself "When will we meet her?" Jungkook asked "I can see if she wants to next week" "Why next week?" Tae asked "Because I said so" I flicked his forehead "Ouch!" "There's more where that came from" I chuckled Ding! My phone dinged. I pulled my phone out and checked my messages... It was from B

B: Can you come back now? I'm lonely Yoongibear ☹

Me: I'm on my way!

I locked my phone and looked up at the boys "I gotta go" "What? You just got here" Hoseok said "I been with you guys for 4 hours. I'll see you next time I promise" I stood up and walked out heading towards the apartment.

Tap! Tap! I tapped on her window. She looked at me and rolled her eyes opening the window for me "No one is home except Kamie and she knows about you" She said helping me through the window "Yeah but this is more romantic" I joked "Whatever, can we cuddle now?" She asked "Yeah" I took my pants off and threw some basketball shorts on "Yay!" She took her pants off and just laid in her shirt. "Feel better now?" I asked "I been thinking about what you said last night about people leaving so new ones can come and appreciate me better" "Yeah?" I nodded "What if that's us" "What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows "What if the new person in your life is me and the new person in my life is you" She looked up at me. "I don't want to lose you Yoongi. Even if we just met I don't want you gone" I turned to her and placed a hand on her cheek "I'm not leaving you, if you promise not to leave me" I looked into her eyes as she did the same to me "I promise" She whispered leaning in, I followed her actions... and we kissed. I loved it. I felt life revive inside of me. She pulled away "I-I'm so sorry I just got caught up in the moment" "I don't care. Do it again" I piped "Really?" I nodded "I liked it" I leaned back in and kissed her. B smiled through the kiss and climbed on top of me sitting on my lap still kissing me. I placed my hands on her hips holding her tight making sure she doesn't slip away through my fingertips. This girl saved me. This girl makes me happy. This girl is B. This girl is my light!