Break Off

~B's POV~

I arrived at Taehyung's place and knocked on the door. He opened it and roamed his eyes up and down my body/outfit "Damn. I'll never stop loving this specific outfit" He said pulling me into his apartment "That's why I only wear it when you're around" I tilted my head to the side "Hmm tease" He growled wrapping his arms around my waist "For you" I whispered licking his bottom lip "Sss" He hissed and guided me to his kitchen putting me on the table "New location already?" I asked smiling "It was time to move from the bed and bathroom to the table" He shrugged taking his shirt off "Damn" I mumbled looking at his toned stomach "Don't stare" He chuckled taking my shirt off as I took my pants off. He stepped back and admired his favorite set "Oh you're definitely a tease tonight B" He licked his lips

 "So what are you gonna do about it?" I teased "A lot of things" He lastly said and attacked me with his lips very roughly "Why do you tease me?" He asked attacking my neck "I want to see you get frustrated with me" I moaned out, he bit my neck "A...

 "So what are you gonna do about it?" I teased "A lot of things" He lastly said and attacked me with his lips very roughly "Why do you tease me?" He asked attacking my neck "I want to see you get frustrated with me" I moaned out, he bit my neck "Ah" "It's always gonna be the other way around babygirl" He kicked his shorts off and left himself in his boxers. He pulled his member out of his boxers and glided it up and down on my clit making me twitch a little bit "Taehyung" I whined out "What baby?" "Let me ride" I took him back since it was gonna be the first time I ever rode him since he always wanted to be in control. "I- Well" He stammered out, I flipped us over on the table and inserted him inside of me "Ahh" "Fuckk" We moaned out. I leaned forward so that I was close to his face and smirked "You're so hot" and began twerking on his dick "Ahh B, shit" He rolled his eyes. I moaned out, this was so amazing! He pushed me off and switch us around. He bent me over as he hit it from the back "Oh God!" I moaned out when his whole member thrusted in and out of me hitting the spot as usual "Baby" He moaned out. I began twerking on his dick once again helping each other reach our climax SMACK! "Shit" He threw his head back. We went on like this for 30 more minutes until I felt the familiar knot in my stomach forming "I'm cumming" I whined out "Cum" He groaned out and I did. He pulled out and nutted on my ass "Ohh!" 

He got off the table and picked his shirt up wiping his seed off of me and picked me up off the table carrying me to the couch and throwing the blanket over us

He got off the table and picked his shirt up wiping his seed off of me and picked me up off the table carrying me to the couch and throwing the blanket over us. "Fuck!" He breathed out playing with my kinky curls as I laid my head in his lap "You good?" I asked "Yeah, just... Never mind" I furrowed my eyebrows "Tae, what's wrong?" I asked "We need to talk" 'About what?" I asked "B" He stopped playing with my curls "Tae" "I think we should stop. I don't want to do this anymore" He spilled "What?!" I sat up quickly "Why not?" I was so confused "I just can't do it with you anymore" "I can't believe this. Taehyung we been doing this since we were 16 or 17" I reminded him "I know but, it's best if we fuck new people" 'Is he fucking serious?!' "You want to fuck new bitches?!" I was slowly getting heated "Yes B, I do I want new ass" I scoffed at him "So you basically called me over here to get one more good fuck out of me and then drop me to go be with somebody else?" "Yeah" He mumbled, I shook my head "I can't with you" I got out of bed and threw my set on and clothes on grabbing my shoes "I'm really sorry B" "Shut the hell up" I growled and left the apartment...

Unfuckingbeliveable! I can not believe Taehyung would just drop us like that! We been at this game for fucking years and for him to just say that is fucked up! "Asshole"  I shook my head and unlocked the front door "I can't believe him" I mumbled opening the door, entering the apartment and slamming the door behind me kicking my shoes off "Stupid fuck" I kept mumbling insults to myself as I went into my room slamming the door behind me "FUCK!" I yelled out "What...in the...hell is your problem?!" Yoongi's voice piped turning on the lamp "Oh, shit I'm sorry I forgot y-you were sleeping" I apologized, he sat up "B, are you okay?" He asked "Yes" "Don't lie to me please" I sighed "I'm not okay" I sniffed Yoongi pulled the covers back and patted the spot beside him "Come and talk to me" "Let me change first and I will" I walked into the bathroom and changed into my p.j.'s really quick and walked out "You ready to talk?" He asked ad I got in the bed with him "I been seeing this guy since I was 16 and he was 17" I revealed "We never made anything official and I thought he was gonna reveal something to me tonight but turns out he ended it with me and decided to just see other people" I spilled out to Yoongi "I'm sorry to hear that. People leave your life so new ones can enter and appreciate you better than the old ones" He put an arm around my shoulder "Don't be upset things happen for a reason" He said, I looked at him "Some things in life don't need to happen for a reason" I flipped the script on him "Yeah" He mumbled looking down for a few seconds and then back up, removing his arm "Let's sleep. You can start a new day tomorrow" He said laying down on his back "Maybe" I laid down "Yoongi" "Hmm?" "Can I lay my head on your chest?" I asked nervously "Be my guest" He hummed I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.