Late Night Visit/Saving

~B's POV~

I stretched and sat up on the couch "B?" Hobi piped "Hm?" I turned to him "Why are you in here?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows "Oh, uh, I just wanted to sleep in here that's all" I shrugged "Uh huh, well anyways Kamie's in the room getting ready for your girls day out" He said putting his shoes on "Okay, where are you going?" I asked "Gonna hang out with Jungkook" "Oh okay have fun" "You too love you" "Love you too" He closed the door behind him. 'I should see how Yoongi's sleeping' I thought to myself getting up off the couch and heading into my room. I slightly opened the door and peeked inside 'Can't see shit!' I opened it wider and stepped inside and went over to him "Yoongi, Yoongi are you awake?" I asked touching his shoulder which made him grab my wrist pulling me down on the bed, making me hover over him. He slowly opened his eyes staring into mine. My breath hitched in the back of my throat. "You woke me" He piped in a raspy deep voice "I-It wasn't my intention to wake you" I stuttered "Is there something that you wanted to tell me?" "Yes, actually. I was gonna tell you that I'll be leaving today to go get my nails done and that I'll be back later. If you're hungry there's some snacks in the kitchen" I informed him "Alright" He nodded closing his eyes "Yoongi" "Hmm?" "Can you let go of me so I can get ready?" His eyes shot open and let got of me real quick "S-Sorry didn't mean to-" I cut him off "Don't worry about it. It's okay, I just wanted to give you a heads up about me leaving and how can feed yourself. You can go back to sleep I'm about to put some clothes on" I told him "Okay" He mumbled and turned away from me going back to sleep.

 You can go back to sleep I'm about to put some clothes on" I told him "Okay" He mumbled and turned away from me going back to sleep

I got done getting dressed and walked out of the room meeting Kamie in the living room

"Who were you talking to?" She asked "No one" I lied, she raised an eyebrow "B" "Kamie" "Don't lie to me

"Who were you talking to?" She asked "No one" I lied, she raised an eyebrow "B" "Kamie" "Don't lie to me. I raised you just like Hoseok and the others did so I know when you're lying" She crossed her arms "Kami" I sighed out "Tell me who you were talking to or I'll go in your room myself and see" "What? Kamie come on now" "One..." "Kam, stop playing" "Two.." "Okay okay I'll tell you" I gave in "Spill" "Fine, I was talking to my clothes there I said it" I threw my hands up in the air "Bullshit" She spat walking past me and opening my door "No wait!" She gasped and closed my door, turning to me "B, who is that?!" She asked "If I tell you, you can't tell Hobi at all" "B" "No seriously Kamie you can not tell Hobi about Yoongi" "Yoongi?" "Yes, Yoongi. That's his name. I'll explain to you everything on our way to the salon I promise" I said "Mmm, fine let's go" She grabbed her keys and we left the house...