Fall Out

-5 Months-

~Yoongi's POV~

It's been 5 months... 5 months and everything is starting to fall apart again. Mine and B's relationship was going amazing until she started becoming distant and becoming so hateful towards me...

I bought some flowers and knocked on her door "It's open!" I opened the door "B" She looked up at me "What is it Yoongi?" I handed her the flowers "I got you some flowers" "Thanks" She grabbed the flowers "OW!" She yelled throwing the flowers in my chest "What's wrong?" I asked worried "A thorn pricked me" "Let me see" I grabbed her hand but she yanked it away from me "Don't fucking touch" She snapped "Why are you being so mean to me?" I asked hurt "Yoongi, not now please" She sighed "No, I want to know why you've been so damn rude to me?" "Yoongi, for fucks sake get the hell out of my room before I finish what your dad started" You hear this bitch?! 'AGUST don't' "B, please" I begged "Get out!" She stood up off the bed and shoved me triggering AGUST That's it, I had enough of this bitch!

~AGUST D's POV~

Son of a bitch! I yelled taking control making Yoongi's eyes go white again "GODDAMIT!" I threw the flowers across the room and looked at her making her gasp "Y-Yoongi" She stuttered "Sit down!" I demanded, she sat down on the bed "Yoongi-" "I'm not Yoongi!" I told her "Yes you are" "NO, I'M NOT! Shut the fuck up B!" "Excuse me?" "He's been working his fucking ass off trying to make you happy and what do you do in return? You act like a fucking bitch!" I point to her "I told Yoongi that there was something off about you and that you have no business acting the way you do. I am so sick and tired of your goddamn attitude!" I pushed her lamp off her nightstand "DUDE!" She jumped to her feet "Sit down!" I yelled, the force of my voice pushing her back down on the bed. She looked so scared. I leaned down and got into her face. I smirked at her and backed off letting Yoongi come back.

~Yoongi's POV~

I took control again and found myself staring at B "Yoongi?" "Stop fucking hurting me" I demanded "We're over" She blurted out getting up off the bed and leaving her room. We don't need her "Not one fucking bit" I walked out of her room and went into mine.

~B's POV~

'What the fuck was that?' I asked myself as I made my way to Taehyung's place.

Knock! Knock! Knock! "Please open up" I mumbled... He opened the door "B?" I walked inside "What brings you here?" He asked "I broke up with Yoongi" I blurted out "What? Why?" He asked "I just couldn't be with him anymore" I shrugged "But, I thought you two would be a power couple" "I don't love him anymore Taehyung" I looked into his eyes "Okay, but that still doesn't tell me why you came here" He  sat down on the couch. I took my shoes off and went over to him, "Are you going to tell me or-" I sat on his lap facing him "What are you doing?" He asked holding his hands up in the air "Nothing, I'm just sitting here" I shrugged "B, if Hoseok finds out you're here-" "He's not going to find out Taehyung unless you tell him" "I-I wasn't going to" "Good" I tilted my head "I missed you Taehyungie" I pouted "I miss you too but you see me almost everyday" I shook my head "Not like that Tae" "Are you talking about that?" He asked, I nodded, "I can't lie. I miss you too B" He admitted "Come back to me TaeTae" I slowly leaned into the crook of his neck "B, I can't- Ooh" He breathed out when I started laying soft kisses on his neck "You can" I whispered, repeating my actions over and over again "Fuck B" He slowly started putting his hands down and laying them on my thighs "Come on Taebear" I softly bit his sweet spot. He squeezed my thighs making me grind into him "Aahh" I moaned out "I can't take this anymore" Taehyung groaned, I looked at him as he smashed his lips into mine. We were roughly making out "God, I want you so fucking bad" He growled "Fuck, Taehyung" I sat up straight as he tore open my buttoned up shirt "Mmm" I bit my lip "Shit, I missed this" He licked his lips as he attacked my chest. I threw my head back moaning. He picked me up and carried me into his bedroom putting me down on the bed and undressing the both of us. "Fuck I been craving your sexy ass so fucking bad" He groaned as he entered inside of me "Oh, daddy" I moaned out closing my eyes from the pleasure I was receiving "You like that babygirl?" He asked as he kept thrusting in and out of my tight womanhood "Yes Taehyung ughh" I nodded "Shit B" He moaned out. I flipped us over and started riding on him "GOD DAMN!" He yelled holding onto my hips "Taehyung!" I whimpered throwing my head back "Keep going Princess...Ohh keep going" He moaned out making his grip on me tighter and began thrusting up in me "AAHH!" I screamed out in pleasure feeling him hit the spot repeatedly "I'm cumming" I told him as I came all over his dick "Come baby" I moaned to him "I'm almost there Babygirl" He moaned out "Daddy" I moaned one last time as I scratched his chest knowing that was his sensitive spot. "OOHH!" I got off of him and put my mouth on his member as he shot into my mouth, "Oh shit" He sighed out watching me clean him up, swallowing his children. I wiped my mouth and laid down beside him placing my head on his chest. "Wow" Taehyung breathed out as he rubbed my back "What?" I looked up at him "I honestly missed this. I was so stupid to let you go" He said "Pretty much" "Aish! Shut up" He pinched me "OUCH! You asshole" I smacked his chest "You love me" He chuckled "Always have" I pecked his lips "Taehyung?" "Yeah B?" "Can i stay the night please?" I asked "I don't mind at all Babygirl" "Good" I smiled at him.