Exposed By Liquor

~Yoongi's POV~

"Who's he?" I pointed to the TV "That's the bad guy" B told me "He's a bit too old to be a bad guy" I said "Do I have to explain everything to you?" She asked "You wouldn't have to if you didn't start it without me" I crossed my arms "Yoongi, you fell asleep on the first episode and you didn't even get past the intro" She called me out, I scoffed "No need to exposed me B" "Awh, did I hurt you?" She teased leaning in close to my face "No way. I'm a bad boy you can't hurt me" "Oh, are you now?" She began laughing "Yes I am" I cocked "There's no way" She denied "You don't think I'm bad?" I asked "I know you're not" I rolled on top of her "You don't believe me?" "Innocent until proven guilty" She smiled "Asshole" I scrunched up my nose

 I'm a bad boy you can't hurt me" "Oh, are you now?" She began laughing "Yes I am" I cocked "There's no way" She denied "You don't think I'm bad?" I asked "I know you're not" I rolled on top of her "You don't believe me?" "Innocent until proven gu...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

and began placing soft kisses on her cheeks.

~Taehyung's POV~

I swigged the Soju bottle. "Taehyung are we going to finish or not?" Carly asked taking the bottle away from me and taking a swig of it. "Carly" I breathed out "Come on TaeTae" She whispered my name softly kissing my neck. I leaned my head to the side , closing my eyes "Don't you want me?" She asked/whispered very seductively "Mmm" I moaned in response "Then I'm all yours" She bit the bottom of my ear "Oh, B" I accidentally moaned out. I shot my eyes open and she stopped kissing my neck "Who's B?" She asked, I turned to her "Uh, no one babe" I leaned in to kiss her but she leaned back and got off the bed "Whos is B?" She asked again "It's not important now come on" I picked up the bottle and took a sip of it "Fuck that Taehyung you're cheating on me" She slid her bra and panties on "Cheating? We're fuck buddies Carly" I chuckled 'I'm starting to feel a bit tipsy' "Fuck buddies? You told me that we'd be more than that" "Oh for God's sakes! Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at her "Taehyung!" "Leave Carly! Can't you see I'm grieving?!" I picked her clothes up and threw it at her "Get going" I lastly demanded and she left the apartment "I'm alone" I slurred taking my phone out and dialing numbers.

~Hoseok's POV~

"God! You're so beautiful" I cooed at Kamie "Stoopp" She blushed covering her face "Noo, don't do that" I whined pulling her hands off her face revealing her blushed face "You're blushing darling" I reminded her "You can't tell" "Baby, just because your skin is chocolate doesn't mean I don't notice" I licked my lips looking at her. "Shut up Hoseok" She playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed my shirt pulling me down into a kiss. I pulled away "What?" She furrowed her eyebrows, I licked my lips, "You put lipstick on?" I asked her "Yeah" "Strawberry?" "Yeah" "Delicious" I smirked going back to her lips.

My phone started ringing. "Are you gonna get that?" Kamie asked pulling away from me "It's not important" "Hoseok answer it" "But Kamie" "Answer or no dinner tonight" She threatened "Are you serious?" "As a heart attack" I smacked my lips "Fine" I got off of her and answered my phone.

My Lightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें