Memory

~Yoongi's POV~

It's been 2 months since I been living with Hoseok and the girls and it's not much but I started working with B today. We were on our way to the diner. "Is this your first job?" She asked "Um, no actually I worked at a small bar with my cousin a few years back" I told her "Sounds...interesting" She giggled "Yeah" I nodded.

We pulled into the parking lot of the diner and got out, entering the food joint. "Don't be nervous working here okay?" She said clocking in "I won't" I mumbled. She set me up on the clock and instructed me on how to clock in and out. "Hey girl" A waitress came over and greeted her "Hey Cassie" She hugged "Who's this little cutie?" Cassie asked pointing at me "This is Yoongi. The guy who slept here and switched phones with me by accident" Cassie gasped "Oh my Goodness. I had no idea that was you those times" She said "It's okay" I side smiled "He's gonna be working with us" B told her "Oh, what would you be doing?" Cassie asked me but I wasn't listening. My eyes were fixated across the room. The black shiny beautiful piano caught my eye.

I found myself wandering towards the piano gliding my fingers over the keys Sit down, I listened

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I found myself wandering towards the piano gliding my fingers over the keys Sit down, I listened. As I sat down and closed my as I began playing the piano. The beautiful music filling my ears. I thought about my mother and how she smiled/ laughed when I did something so silly and B...How B helped me when I was being beaten, she didn't have to but she did it.

~B's POV~

"Where's he going?" Cassie asked "I don't know" I shrugged. It was like something was pulling him away. We kept watching him as he walked to the untouched piano in the corner "Is he going to play the piano?" Cassie asked "Cass, I don't kn-" I cut myself off when he started to play the piano. "Oh my" She gasped "You didn't tell me he could play the piano" "I didn't know he could" I stared at him in awe 'I guess you don't know someone like you think you do' "Guess he can do that while we work" Cass said "Yeah, let's get started".

~Yoongi's POV~

Hours and hours went by. I continuously played the piano while customers came in to eat and watch me. They paid me up front by choice if I played them a song that they suggested. "Yoongi! Come help me clean up!" B yelled, I got up from the bench and helped her clean "So, when were you going to tell me that you play the piano?" B asked "It never came across my mind" I shrugged "Felt like no one would've really cared anyway" I told her "Yoongi, you're really good at it. Did someone teach you?" I shook my head "Taught myself" "No kidding. Really?" "Yeah, that was my only escape from hell" "I'm sorry you had to go through that" She rubbed my arm "It's okay Baby" I put the rag down and held her in my arms "Is it though?" She asked tilting her head "Yes" I smiled pecking her lips "Let's hurry so we can go home" She pulled away "Yeah, I'm exhausted" "You didn't do anything" She said "Ssshh! Don't speak nonsense" I tell her "Shut up" She rolled her eyes.

We finally got done cleaning and headed back home. "Awh! Home sweet home" B sighed out falling backwards on my bed "Why are you in my bed?" I asked "Because I can be. I helped you set it up" She looked at me "Right" I mumbled "I'll be back I'm gonna take a shower" I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom turning the shower on Shower time I see AGUST popped up in the mirror "Can you not be in here when I'm about to undress" Let me think about it...No "Dick" I mumbled taking my shirt off Bitch, I rolled my eyes and stepped into the shower "Why are you in here anyways?" I asked Felt lonely "Bullshit" I scoffed  washing my body Why must you be so rude? He asked sarcastically. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel drying my hair then wrapping it around my waist, stepping out of the shower "Get out" You brought it with you He played with my razor "Drop it" I stepped towards him Don't touch me or you'll release it He growled at me, I ignored him and grabbed my razor slightly touching him You dumbass I placed the razor down and got dressed Stupid I walked out of the bathroom feeling like I was about to pass out "You want to watch a movie?" B asked "I.." The room felt off "Yoongi, you okay?" She asked sitting up on the bed, I was so dizzy, the room started spinning, and my body started burning "Fuck" My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I fell to the floor "YOONGI!" B's voice rung...

-In a Memory-

I opened my eyes and saw 6 year old me "What?" I was playing with my basketball "Why?" You got a lot of questions I bet AGUST stood beside me "What is this?" I asked Memory "How the fuck did I get here?" Told your dumbass not to touch me "You had my razor" Ssshh, he's coming He nodded towards 6 year old me, I looked straight, seeing my uncle come into the room.

'Hey sport' He greeted me as he closed the door behind him 'Hi' I mumbled still playing with my basketball 'What you got there?' He sat beside me 'A basketball' 'Ohh sounds fun' He disgustingly smiled, I stayed quiet. He leaned in and smelled my hair.

"Sick bastard" I mumbled as I watched the memory right before my eyes.

'How about we play a game' He piped 'What kind of game?' I asked 'Doctor' 'Can I be the doctor?' 'No, I'll be the doctor. You'll be the patient' He shook his head 'Okay' 'Lay down so I can examine you' He laid me back on the bed.

"Stop" I demanded staring at the scene that's about to happen "Stop!" I yelled knowing that they can't hear me "STOP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs Yoongi "No!" I sped walked to the memory but it was like an invisible wall was in the way "Hey!" I banged on the wall "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I kept yelling and banging and banging Yoongi AGUST placed a hand on my shoulder. Everything became blurry...then black...

"Yoongi" A faded voice piped "Yoongi!" I was being shook "Don't...Don't touch me" I mumbled "Yoongi, Yoongi!" "NO!" I shook my head "YOONGI!" B's voice shouted. I opened my eyes and made eye contact with her "Oh God Yoongi" She breathed out "B?" "Yes, it's me" She rubbed her thumb on my cheek "W-What happened?" "You fainted when you were walking out of the bathroom" She told me as she sat me up carefully "Here, drink this" She handed me a glass of water "Thanks" I mumbled taking a sip of the drink "You were freaking out and sweating" She piped "What do you mean?" I asked "While you were passed out you were saying 'Don't touch me' 'Stop' and 'No'" She told me "What happened Yoongi?" She asked "I guess when I blacked out I was in a memory that I didn't want to be in" "Was your uncle?" I nodded "That sick fuck" She shook her head Secrets AGUST whispered in my head. I brushed it off and stood up "How about we go out tomorrow. Us and the boys" B suggested "They're gonna want chicks to be with them. I know how they are" I said "No biggie! I can invite my friends" She shrugged "Okay, just set something up and let me know" I told her "Okay, will do" She smiled "I'm gonna lay down" "Oh, alright, I'll be in my room" She stood up "I love you" I blurted, she smiled, "I love you too" She left the room. I laid down in my bed Shouldn't have touched me "Oh shut up. You shouldn't have been touching my shit" I scolded, he shrugged Had to say hello to an old friend "I'm clean. I'm 2 months clean. I'm never going back to cutting" I told him No need to He sat down on my chair that was in the corner Ding! I grabbed my phone and saw that B texted me...

B: Tomorrow at 8:30pm we're getting dressed. At 7pm I'll tell you where we're going

Me: Okay!

I sighed "I don't understand why she's going to wait until tomorrow to tell me where we're going" I put my phone down Women "No kidding" I closed my eyes 'I wonder what secrets B is keeping from me' I thought You'll find out soon "Aish! Get the hell out of my head" Never...