7

10/29/2014
The people here don't know how to knock.
There I was near the window smoking a joint when that girl walked in my room. She was in an oversized tee shirt and pajama shorts. She asked if I wanted to join her for breakfast. I'm not one for breakfast but i joined her anyway SHe asked if I was going "like that". I noticed that I was just wearing boxer shorts. When she left to get dressed I looked around for my jeans when someone open my door again! It was just the nurse Patterson or something like that. She put a box of clothes next to the bed and told me they had picked these up at my house.
My "house" was really just a small motel room on the edge of town. I lived there by myself and I paid the $25.99 a week by selling drugs and doing homework for my friends.
I grabbed a pair of board shorts when something fell out.
A pack of cigarettes and a fifty dollar bill.
If I could get out for an hour on Saturday I could probably buy some drugs. I need them. If I don't have them bad things happen.

That girl walked with me down the stairs and into the dining hall. She ordered a salad and I got a ham sandwich. She was insanely beautiful. The way she talked made me feel like she was a mix between a mom and a girlfriend. I need to get to know her better.