Chapter 1

A/N: Hey everyone! First, happy pride month! I hope everyone part of the LGBTQIA+ will enjoy this month as always. I love you guys. 

Second, I hope you guys will enjoy the first chapter of my new book. 

You were sitting working on something, both you and Nya had talked about for some time now. While working, you kept thinking about everything that had happened since you and Lloyd had gotten married. First, there was Nadakhan who nearly separated the whole team if it hadn't been for you and Jay. 

Then there were the time twins, also known as Acronix and Krux. For once, you were actually the target. They tried to split you and Lloyd apart several times. They tried to make sure your parents never met, tried to get rid of you after you were born, tried to make you and Lloyd never meet, but all their attempts were unsuccessful, luckily. 

Sadly, to save everything, Sensei Wu disappeared along with Acronix and Krux in the Iron Doom. You were devastated when Kai and Nya told you. It's been a year since then, but every day you missed him even more. 

You were pulled out of your thought when you heard your earpiece beep. 

"What is it P.I.X.A.L?" You asked, pushing yourself away from your work. 

"Master Lloyd is requiring immediate backup." She explains. You jumped up and got ready. 

"Send his coordinates, and I'll be on my way." You ended the call. You looked towards the window and smirked. 

You opened the window and jumped and summoned your hoverboard. 

P.I.X.A.L sent you Lloyd's coordinates and off you went. 

It didn't take long for you to spot Lloyd following someone on a motorcycle. They were weaving in between cars. 

"Need some help there." You asked over your earpiece. 

"I wouldn't mind at all," Lloyd said, and you sped off after the person.

You tried to stop the person with your elemental powers, but they were incredibly fast. At one point, you and Lloyd had to jump over a part of the road that was unfinished. 

Lloyd tried to cut in front of the motorcycle, and he succeeded, but the person stopped and looked at you and Lloyd. 

Lloyd was revving his engine and the person did the same. The person suddenly began driving again, and Lloyd did the same. 

You saw the person activate some weird poles with hooks at the side of their motorcycle, then you realized what they wanted to do. 

You used your ice powers to try and freeze them to the ground, but they slammed the device into the ground right before the patch of ice. 

You tried slowing down your hoverboard, but they got away before you knew it. 

You and Lloyd ran over to the side of the bridge and saw them deploy a parachute with Lord Garmadon on it. 

"Master Lloyd, are you all right? Are you there?" You heard P.I.X.A.L ask through your earpiece. 

"Yeah, I'm here. It's time to get the team back." Lloyd told P.I.X.A.L and looked at you. 

TIME SKIP

It took some time, but you and Lloyd finally managed to assemble the team. 

"Hey, there he is. You're late." Kai said as Lloyd entered the room. 

"Kai was late too if it is any consolation." Zane butted in. 

"Thanks for meeting me here. It's been a while since we've all been under one roof." Nya giggled as Lloyd spoke, and Cole nudged at Jay. 

"What?" Lloyd asked. 

"Are we gonna talk about it?" Jay asked and looked at Nya and Cole before looking at Lloyd again.

"Talk about what?" Lloyd was genuinely confused, but you knew what they were hinting at. 

"Your voice, it's-" Cole stopped. 

"Lower." You said and leaned up against the door frame. 

"Y/N!" Everyone shouted. 

"Hey, guys." You said and walked over and stood beside Lloyd. You looked at Lloyd and saw he had this look of pure adoration in his eyes. 

"It was weird in the start, but now I rather like it a lot." You said and took his hand in yours. 

"Sounds like our little ninjas growing up." Kai patted Lloyd on the back and smirked at him. 

"And look at you Y/N, you've changed too," Cole said. 

"It's amazing what two years can do to you." You smiled. 

"Yeah, especially with Lloyd." Jay teased and you blushed a little.

"Oh, leave them alone." Nya sighed.

"Any word from your mother?" She asked. 

"Not since she went searching for Master Wu. I don't know where she is." Lloyd tightens his grip on your hand, and you squeezed it back. 

"She'll come back, Lloyd. And so will Wu." Cole tried to reassure Lloyd. 

"Not everyone comes back, Cole. But that isn't why I called you here. I called you because of this." Lloyd explained, and you handed him a tablet where he proceeded to show the others the logo you had seen. 

"Your father? Lord Garmadon?" Cole sounded absolutely shocked, as were you when you first saw the logo. 

"After poking around, I've learned it's the symbol to-" Lloyd tried to explain, but Zane interrupted him. 

"The Sons of Garmadon. A mysterious criminal syndicate growing prominent in Ninjago City." Zane explained and looked visibly concerned. 

"72 hours ago, they stole a powerful relic from Cyrus Borg. Some mask-" Lloyd tried to explain again, but was cut off again. But this time, by a different person. 

"Not "some" mask. The Oni Mask. There are only three in existence." Explained the stranger.